PLAYER Ezra Mam

My brother went there on GF weekend with his mrs and was only there for a few days, came back violently ill.

A lot of the restaurants had mice problems, there was quite a bit of poverty despite some places looking nice.

The place is a fucking shit hole.
heard this from so many people. I have never had any desire to go there.

On another note cobbo seems to be there with Ezra, isn’t he meant to be with the Aus team?

heard this from so many people. I have never had any desire to go there.

On another note cobbo seems to be there with Ezra, isn’t he meant to be with the Aus team?

It seems like he's been dropped for Holmes then if he's over there.

My brother went there on GF weekend with his mrs and was only there for a few days, came back violently ill.

A lot of the restaurants had mice problems, there was quite a bit of poverty despite some places looking nice.

Omfg I was forced to go for a wedding, and only ate at the 4.5/5 places (or better ) on TripAdvisor and still sharted unprovoked in the immigration line at Brisbane Airport. Bali can get fucked, I’d rather holiday in Penrith.

Bogans love third world countries.

So I guess him signing before November 1 isn’t looking great.

A) he's going back to the Torres strait ... Not the dark ages, he'd still have access to phone, fax, email, printer, scanner etc. Everything he needs to receive, sign and return a contract.

B) people excessively panic about Nov 1 ... There is literally no rule stopping clubs and player managers from talking about a players uncontacted years... So Mam and his manager would already know exactly what is on offer at other clubs.

As long as we don't low ball him, he will be with us I think 700k a year deal would be what the aim is at, but up to 800k is fine if long term.

Easy to forget how young he is, still a 20 year old and one of the best halves in the game and the best running half in the game atm imo, and easily the fastest half in the game too, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually faster than Walsh in the 100m dash.

Watching him in person he didn't look real how fast he was, this kid is JAC fast no joke, he fucking moves at pace, Edwards had him covered and he just ran around him like he was standing still, I doubt there is another player in our team that could of scored a try from that position.

As long as we don't low ball him, he will be with us I think 700k a year deal would be what the aim is at, but up to 800k is fine if long term.

Easy to forget how young he is, still a 20 year old and one of the best halves in the game and the best running half in the game atm imo, and easily the fastest half in the game too, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually faster than Walsh in the 100m dash.

Watching him in person he didn't look real how fast he was, this kid is JAC fast no joke, he fucking moves at pace, Edwards had him covered and he just ran around him like he was standing still, I doubt there is another player in our team that could of scored a try from that position.
No way, not possible, as I have it on VERY good authority that JAC is the fastest human on the planet (source: Phil Gould)

I think Mitchel Moses would give him a run for his money .
I saw him chase down Herbert with a head start .

Believe the entire league was as shocked about that as we were.

I knew he was quick .
But not that quick . And able to sustain it too . A lot of halves are quick over 20 metres or so . May be why he is such a threat on short sides .

Top 20 speeds in 23.

1. Ronaldo Mulitalo (Sharks) 37.188km/h

2. Jason Saab (Sea Eagles) 37.116km/h

3. Maika Sivo (Eels) 36.864km/h

4. Dominic Young (Knights) 36.828km/h

5. Josh Addo-Carr (Bulldogs) 36.756km/h

6. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins) 36.684km/h

7. Alofiana Khan-Pereira (Titans) 36.144km/h

8. Mitchell Moses (Eels) 36.108km/h

9. Jake Averillo (Bulldogs) 36.072km/h

10. Kalyn Ponga (Knights) 35.892km/h

11. Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii (Roosters) 35.784km/h

12. Dylan Edwards (Panthers) 35.748km/h

13. Jahream Bula (Tigers) 35.748km/h

14. Blake Wilson (Bulldogs) 35.712km/h

15. Tyrell Sloan (Dragons) 35.676km/h

16. Herbie Farnworth (Broncos) 35.64km/h

17. Reuben Garrick (Sea Eagles) 35.64km/h

18. Fetalaiga Pauga (Roosters) 35.64km/h

19. Clinton Gutherson (Eels) 35.532km/h

20. Reece Walsh (Broncos) 35.46km/h

Some unexpected names in there, mulitalo, sivo, Bula and gutho

Top 20 speeds in 23.

1. Ronaldo Mulitalo (Sharks) 37.188km/h

2. Jason Saab (Sea Eagles) 37.116km/h

3. Maika Sivo (Eels) 36.864km/h

4. Dominic Young (Knights) 36.828km/h

5. Josh Addo-Carr (Bulldogs) 36.756km/h

6. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins) 36.684km/h

7. Alofiana Khan-Pereira (Titans) 36.144km/h

8. Mitchell Moses (Eels) 36.108km/h

9. Jake Averillo (Bulldogs) 36.072km/h

10. Kalyn Ponga (Knights) 35.892km/h

11. Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii (Roosters) 35.784km/h

12. Dylan Edwards (Panthers) 35.748km/h

13. Jahream Bula (Tigers) 35.748km/h

14. Blake Wilson (Bulldogs) 35.712km/h

15. Tyrell Sloan (Dragons) 35.676km/h

16. Herbie Farnworth (Broncos) 35.64km/h

17. Reuben Garrick (Sea Eagles) 35.64km/h

18. Fetalaiga Pauga (Roosters) 35.64km/h

19. Clinton Gutherson (Eels) 35.532km/h

20. Reece Walsh (Broncos) 35.46km/h
Was that with or without the white thingy ?
I expect they run faster without the white thingy, because they have better balance and rhythm from using both arms .

Acceleration is different to top speed . Is Payne Haas still the fastest at the Broncos over 30 metres ?

Walsh seemingly can change direction without losing a lot of speed plus his leg drive and strength through his hips breaks tackles .

Active Now

• Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.