Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oatsey's never been fast - but he simply looks unfit right now. He's not a shadow of himself in the form he was in last year.
Yeah, I literally say that in my post.

A trip down memory lane the last time we met at suncorp in the finals..

derp.png
2m6qwjrjpg

This is our defining game of the year, a win here propels us towards the GF, a week off to recover and most likely puts Penrith and the Storm on the same side of the draw for them to get into the grand final.

We have to stand up in this game and put everything together.

If we can turn up and get this monkey off our back - it's likely to be Warriors in week 3 then the Panthers in the GF.

I like our chances against the Warriors - so the guys need to go HARD and get past this hurdle.

We may as well treat this like our GF. We knock off Melbourne, we sure as hell can beat Penrith.

We have the better side. The only thing that can stop us is if the occasion overawes our young squad (with the amount of origin experience blokes like Carrigan, Cobbo, Flegler, and Walsh got this year I doubt this happens) or the refs go into finals mode where the stop blowing penalties and the rucks slow down to a 2008 standard.

I'm Oates biggest fan but he needs to be out for Arthars. Oates has played **** all this season and would be lacking in combinations which is what kevy is all about. It sucks but it's the right call. The only bummer is that Oates has played a grand final and had plenty of big game experience. Other than that, arthars pips him for this game

Hold the fucking ball and complete sets. Storm will exploit and smash us if we can’t get this right.
Seriously, against these pricks anything less than 90% is going to hamper us.

Storm are 2nd for average completion rate and lowest average errors per game. They dont beat themselves.

It’s pretty simple really..
The most consistent side of the regular season gets the minor premiership. And that’s Penrith.

Consistent = have more blow out score lines ???
I dunno about that .

the confidence that would come off the back of that would be extraordinary.

For the 10 second string players ? Maybe , yes .
But ,how is that going to help the 10 regular 1st graders who didn`t play ?

Oh my shadow did good ! Now I`m brim full of confidence . LOL .

For the 10 second string players ? Maybe , yes .
But ,how is that going to help the 10 regular 1st graders who didn`t play ?

Oh my shadow did good ! Now I`m brim full of confidence . LOL .
So you don't think the club would benefit from the Broncos beating the storm?

Still yet to receive my codes.

They better fucking send them…

Got my text saying I’ll get my code tonight but alas, no code yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • broncs30
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.