Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Good. if we are to win it this year we need to beat them at least once in the finals. would feel wierd if we win the whole thing but dont face our biggest boggy team

If we assume they keep winning and make the GF, we will need to meet them at some point. We need to win next week to make it more difficult for them.

Though I'm also not sure whether 3 weeks off for most of the boys in 5 weeks is good for consistency...all we can do is have faith in the coaching staff & players to get us home.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Cowboys don’t look in the contest. We are playing storm first week of the finals. Should have played a couple more regulars against the storm and we would be playing in my opinion a very ordinary warriors team instead of a very good storm team who we never beat.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
What day are playing the storm? Please tell me it isn’t a Sunday day game. We suck at those

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I just pray that the refereeing doesn’t mysteriously change for the finals like it usually does (aka the refs putting the away the whistle resulting in the storm slowing the ruck right down)

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Cowgirls going to have a half ton put on them. So lock in Saturday night against the pricks we never beat.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Next week, we beat the streak.

Brock lesnar tractor

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Welp, Storm it is.

I hope Kev has the boys watching a lot of video during the week, because we will need to be ON.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Our forward pack is definitely better than the storm. What concerns me is grant, Munster, Hughes and Papa all seem to save their best games for the broncos.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We're playing Saturday.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Our forward pack is definitely better than the storm. What concerns me is grant, Munster, Hughes and Papa all seem to save their best games for the broncos.

This game will break the chain of losses and we'll put a cricket score on.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
One more try to the Cowboys here and they have a sniff and it gets interesting.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Hopefully Hughes is still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Lostboy
  • kat00
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Redux
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • MrMoore
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.