Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really interesting to me is that the odds haven't shifted at all that I can see. Being the superstitious guy that I am, I put money on Melbourne to win earlier in the week @ $2.31, market is currently $2.32

What's really interesting to me is that the odds haven't shifted at all that I can see. Being the superstitious guy that I am, I put money on Melbourne to win earlier in the week @ $2.31, market is currently $2.32
That is overs for the storm.
This game is $1.90 each team in my view.

Weather models right now (especially GFS) suggest the chance of a lower-case storm tonight are lower than this time yesterday, but we might still get a rumble and sprinkle before the game:

I’ve never been simultaneously so certain that we CAN win and yet also so uncertain that we WILL win.

All I know is that I want this win…. BAD. Feels good to be nervous about a Broncos game again - first time in years.

I’ve never been simultaneously so certain that we CAN win and yet also so uncertain that we WILL win.

All I know is that I want this win…. BAD. Feels good to be nervous about a Broncos game again - first time in years.
Agree with all of this. Haven’t been as nervous since 2016 and it’s definitely because we CAN win. We’re in a window and it’s equal parts exciting and terrifying.

The key to the outcome IMO rests with Cameron Munster.......

If he's on ........we could be in trouble.
One of the rare players still left in the game who can do freakish things and virtually win a game on his own.

If we can contain Munster.....we will win.
Since Origin Munster's been pretty quiet by his standards. Could be due for a big game, and he can still have one but if we can keep turning the scoreboard over then that negates him.

Yes. It feels like the biggest match in the club's history right now, and the more I think about it, the bigger it gets. I feel like if we win this, the next match will be easier, and then it's the grand final. If we can win this, I see no reason why we can't go all the way.

If we lose though, I'm fucked if I know what we'll all be thinking tomorrow. Like today, but on downers.

03:50am here in the Uk…. Fighting the urge to check the live score during work today or watch the recorded game ‘live’ this evening….. just don’t know if my heart can stand another 14 hours of this.

At least the weathers improved here, late 20s so makes me feel like I’m back in Brisbane a little. Lol

03:50am here in the Uk…. Fighting the urge to check the live score during work today or watch the recorded game ‘live’ this evening….. just don’t know if my heart can stand another 14 hours of this.

At least the weathers improved here, late 20s so makes me feel like I’m back in Brisbane a little. Lol
Take the day off.

I hope Reynolds is in the refs ear all night from the get go, because you know Munster will be.
Need to get the ref seeing it our way from the start.

I will be so bummed out if this becomes a ref decided game.
I think i would rather lose legitimately to the Storm tonight (puke) than lose to atrocious officiating.

In fact, poor officiating might be what tips me over the edge and i disappear into the woods to live out my life as a hermit.

WTF Harry.....???

How Could You What GIF

It's all part of the plan guys. I'm also intending to take them 1-12 and 13+ to really **** their chances of beating us.

Hopefully.

It's all good. The more money Harry puts on the Storm, the greater our winning margin. He knows what he is doing.

This guy gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • The True King
  • Browny
  • sooticus
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.