First finals game tickets

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Hey dudes,

So, we'll have a home final, that's a given. I know members get first dibs at the tickets, what I wanna know is, if any members on here would be happy to buy some tickets for me and a friend of mine to go and see the game? I'm happy to pay you in advance.

Please let me know!

There'll probably be a code going around - I'm sure folk will happily share with you. Should be a generic one.

Can someone please PM me this code tomorrow?

got my code but can't see any ticket prices etc until 10am. Sorry everyone I am using all my tickets as it only allows 2 tickets per member.

This is an individual password, and only 2 tickets per membership.

I get why, but it's so shit. I have 1 membership for me so I can get 2 tickets. But there may be a group of 4 of us that want to go which means I'll have to take pot luck on the Tuesday

All the Gold tickets will be gone by tomorrow :(.

I've signed up to the NRL newsletter deal. See if that gets me anything.

All the Gold tickets will be gone by tomorrow :(.

I've signed up to the NRL newsletter deal. See if that gets me anything.

I find the gold tickets are kind of overpriced and not really worth it.

I know seats where you have twice as much leg room and cup holders. It's behind the goal posts, pretty much directly in line with the sideline, but you're up on the second level. You can see everything.

i always sit around 332/333 behind the posts about half way up. decent price and good atmosphere.

has anyone got the non ticketed member code yet for the 5pm sale? i havent seen anything yet.

if anyone wants a code to buy them now, please PM me. i've just bought 10 tix successfully with this code.

i'll just wait till tomorrow and get a ticket in the nosebleed section

there's not a bad seat in suncorp the atmosphere is gonna be great no matter what, save your money peeps...

I give zero ***** about the money it costs. I want the best experience possible! I've never been to a Broncos finals game, so I can't wait! Gold tickets here I come!!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.