folau coming back to NRL

He's not going to be able to demand nearly as much money now. Maybe Brisbane should buy him. Just do it. Hodges is getting on.

Meh. Bloody waste of two years.

Not sure if I want him back at the Broncos.

Oh my god I am absolutely frothing at the prospect. Whether he has lost much of his league nous remains to be seen, but if he can pick up anywhere near where he left off he could be the games dominant centre for the next decade.

He's being heavily linked to the Eels.

Good news for the Maroons, would like him back at the Broncos but just isn't likely. Would have been an awesome replacement for Gagai.

i'd love him back at the broncos.

Sign him up. We need a game breaker like him.

Sweet lord, please, please, please can we sign him!

moley is saying parra. ah come on. why would you go to PARRA

Good for the maroons and I'd like to see him back at Brisbane, but I think he'll likely stay in Sydney. The best thing about this is the money AFL has pissed up the wall on him and Hunt. That'll learn you for poaching our players. **** I hate AFL.

The Australian's Brent Read is the source for the Mole. An Eels official reckons it's all but done with a back-ended deal.

Although in fairness the Mole was reporting this about 3 months ago.

Last edited:
Lammmmmeeeeee. Fucking Parramatta.

Lame parra, what a waste.
He will be completed wasted at that hell hole.

Last edited:
Going to the Eels since his brothers are already contracted there.

Would be nice to have him back but its not to be.

Folou has his family in Sydney, close to the eels
been linked to the storm aswell

Thought he would go back to Melbourne, considering he was partying with them after they won the 2012 Grand Final.

The best thing about this is the money AFL has ****ed up the wall on him and Hunt. That'll learn you for poaching our players. **** I hate AFL.

I reckon they got the return they were after on their money. On field performance wasn't the reason they signed them, although hunt has been a moderate success so far.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Locky24
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • mrtij
  • Hurrijo
  • Bronx48
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.