I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
No idea. JT deserved it without question

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
:lol: I love this false optimism from NSW that QLD's dominance will end when Smith, Thurston and Cronk are gone. Milford, Munster, Morgan and Hunt happen to exist and they are practically begging to tear NSW a new asshole themselves at this point.

Tedesco and Moylan over Munster, Milford is of course awesome, Morgan hasn't shown one thing in 5 games and 1 test and I think Hunt will just be another DCE of rep footy unfortunately.

I remember the cricket back when Warne, McGrath, Martyn, Hayden, Ponting etc stood down. They got a bunch of new guys and pumped them up as the guys who will continue Australia's incredible dominace but they all crashed out, weren't as good and Australia really struggled.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
William Hill gave Molan a sneaky $50 to pick Smith. Saved themselves $76. Cheats.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Cameron Smith is a fair enough winner for mine. His kicking game and service out of dummy half was sensational, made some great tackles and his leadership of the team was outstanding. Thurston is unlucky but Smith was great and is a deserving enough winner and I don't have a problem with it.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
fatting asking the same question we all are. why dont u coach them gus bring them back some passion. and he more or less said what was said here. i dont wanna coach cause there are no good players lol

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Fatty asked Gus if he would coach the Blues.

Gus said he is too old. (meaning the Blues are going to be shit for several years)

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I wanna **** Yvonne Sampson !!

Sexy biatch !!!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
NSW weren't that bad, but let themselves down with continual lapses in concentration. You can't be doing that against a side as experienced as this Qld one.

For his first game in Origin, Frizell was excellent. He's a real dynamo.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Is Gus giving it to Gallen in the subtext there?
Yeah, is it Gallen? He's alluding to a leadership group....who is that? Gallen, G Bird, Farrah? Or is he talking about the selectors?
Have they forgotten Hayne? Him leaving was a massive hole.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Wow how good was Darius Boyd. What a freakin superstar he is. His fullback play over the last 6 weeks has been nuts.

Also I love every minute I get to watch of JT and Cameron Smith in the same side. They are just ridiculous.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Am I the only one who wishes they'd can dead rubbers? If Origin was managed and scheduled better, yeah, whatever, but if we lose anyone long-term in a meaningless game I will be extremely annoyed...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Fatty asked Gus if he would coach the Blues.

Gus said he is too old. (meaning the Blues are going to be shit for several years)

He copes so much abuse from some of the Sydney press especially Rothfield so I wouldn't think he would want to cop more every week/day of the season. His job is already hard enough.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Am I the only one who wishes they'd can dead rubbers? If Origin was managed and scheduled better, yeah, whatever, but if we lose anyone long-term in a meaningless game I will be extremely annoyed...

Have the dead rubber, but have the up & comers in the team.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.