Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

All the panel on Sky Sport are saying the Fifita try was a joke.

And before [MENTION=7803]Broncoman[/MENTION] say they are nobodies on the panel. Two of the panel members on tonight is, John Gibbs & Greg Gower.

You're just so lucky that Laurie and Ricky didn't play in that series they would've beaten that team blindfolded.

If NSW couldn't win a single game in the series with the Johns brothers, Toovey or Fittler in the halves against a reserve grade Queensland side, I doubt very much Laurie and Ricky would do jackshit.

QLD should win the next series pretty comfortably again. NSW just shows how much of a leg up they need to even remotely compete.

NSW were hit hard by the divide as well. All the best nsw players were gone, Daley, Stuart, Mullins, Clyde etc were out.

You aren't seriously trying to say you lot got hit as badly as the Queensland side.

I would have been a lot more upset had it been game 1 or 2 in a series.

Seriously you have to ask yourself if the refs are fair dinkum after that.

They had a hair trigger on the whistle for us and let so much go for NSW.

The bunker (was it Patten?) ref should be stood down after that decision. When he was going through it I thought he was going to say penalty Qld I just could not believe my ears when he said Jennings played no part.

No doubt a morale victory for us though and embarrassing that NSW couldn't flog ud with that kind of help.

Can someone find the rule where you can now be inside the 10 as long as you are "passive", and where passive means jockeying for the ball on the try line. Seriously?

That was the most horrendous display of officiating I have EVER seen in my life.

I.. I honestly don't know what to say?

So proud of the boys for almost pulling that out of the first but holy shit, that's a rort of the highest order.

NSW were hit hard by the divide as well. All the best nsw players were gone, Daley, Stuart, Mullins, Clyde etc were out.

Yeah they did it real tough with a roster that could fill several test teams.

Brasher
Wishart
Hill
Mcgregor
Hopoate
Matthew and Andrew Johns
Fittler
Toovey
Harragon
Serdaris
Carroll
Pay
Mackay
Florimo
Muir
Menzies
Barnhill
Roddwell
Fairleigh
Seers
etc

Last edited:
Can someone find the rule where you can now be inside the 10 as long as you are "passive", and where passive means jockeying for the ball on the try line. Seriously?

That was the most horrendous display of officiating I have EVER seen in my life.

So proud of the boys for almost pulling that out of the first but holy shit, that's a rort of the highest order.

It doesn't exist.

If any offside player encroaches within 10 metres of the play, they are deemed to be getting involved in the play whether they actually get involved or not.

It was a blatant penalty, but once again the bunker uses discretion when they aren't meant to..

But we'll see Archer come out and say, "they got the process right."

Not only should thise refs never ref another origin game ever again .... But they should never ref another NRL game again

So much to look forward to next year. We have some huge talent Coming back. Napa, Papalli, Milf, Morgan, Munster, Chambers, Hunt, Holmes and grevsmuhl. Not sure the Nsw losers can match that tbh.

Yeah they did it real tough with a roster that could fill several test teams.

Brasher
Wishart
Hill
Mcgregor
Hopoate
Matthew and Andrew Johns
Fittler
Toovey
Harragon
Serdaris
Carroll
Pay
Mackay
Florimo
Muir
Menzies
Barnhill
Roddwell
Fairleigh
Seers
etc

Christ, so many to hate on that list. I'd almost forgotten how much I hated David Barnhill.

I would have been a lot more upset had it been game 1 or 2 in a series.

Seriously you have to ask yourself if the refs are fair dinkum after that.

They had a hair trigger on the whistle for us and let so much go for NSW.

The bunker (was it Patten?) ref should be stood down after that decision. When he was going through it I thought he was going to say penalty Qld I just could not believe my ears when he said Jennings played no part.

No doubt a morale victory for us though and embarrassing that NSW couldn't flog ud with that kind of help.

Not my fault guys, I see real good...

C_71_article_1491651_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

It doesn't exist.

If any offside player encroaches within 10 metres of the play, they are deemed to be getting involved in the play whether they actually get involved or not.

It was a blatant penalty, but once again the bunker uses discretion when they aren't meant to..

But we'll see Archer come out and say, "they got the process right."

This is why we need black and white adjudication. Discretion means someone can **** up this badly.

why for **** sake channel 9 do u give fafita a chance to talk. i dont get it. this guy is everytthing that is wrong with this game. he is an absolute dog. and a shit of a human being dont parade him around so kids think its ok to act like he does

Active Now

• lakers133334
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ozired
  • Maddy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • whykickamoocow
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • blacknwhite
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.