Game 3 - Who's Going?

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Just wondering who is travelling down for the game and which of the Sydney-based fans will be there.

Emma and I will be in the QLD supporters bay decked out in the ridiculous maroon wigs as we did last year!

will be the first game in 8 matches i havent been to :(

cant afford the time off work .. well i can, but i cant bring myself to give up 2 days of pay :(

I note who was the first person to comment on the half price sale on origin tickets advertised on Facebook! [icon_lol1.

can someone link me to this? im yet to buy tickets!

Meat77 said:
I note who was the first person to comment on the half price sale on origin tickets advertised on Facebook! [icon_lol1.

:P i couldnt resist. bloody hell i hate nsw lol

My partner and I are going to game 3 at Sydney for the first time! We were so elated after game 2 couldn't resist the urge to rub it in to NSW after QLD potentially slaughter them again !! Baahahahaha!! _woohoo_

What with at most half price tix and they're selling this seasons blues jerseys for under $50 the place should be packed with welshman.

Meat77 said:
Emma and I will be in the QLD supporters bay decked out in the ridiculous maroon wigs as we did last year!
Yeah I must say, I'm not a huge fan of those wigs either.

See you at the game. Yeah I'll be there, making up for my poor effort this year of attending Sydney Broncos games. Can't see a sell-out crowd even with half price tickets. Most of my mates & work colleagues aren't going, they couldn't be farked going to a dead rubber. NSW attitude hasn't changed at all.

I'm going! Can't wait to see Locky lift that shield!

I note that once again today half price tickets are available from 1pm - 2:20pm...

Just out of interest, how come you people live in NSW support QLD? Were you guys born up here and moved down later?

I spent a heap of time in QLD growing up (I have family up there) and to me it always just felt like 'home'. That and the fact that I just can't support a team who is trying to bash players that I support week in week out.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • azza.79
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BRC088
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • The Don
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.