Game I Queensland Origin Team

Unbreakable is currently chewing finger nails.

That's what you get when you make outlandish statements. The Milford is obese one turned into a Ton of jokes too. (see what I did there?)

That's what you get when you make outlandish statements. The Milford is obese one turned into a Ton of jokes too. (see what I did there?)

Saying that Wallace wouldn't start an origin last year wasn't outlandish, it was the prevailing thought amongst Broncos fans. Also, Milford was obese at the start of the season by definition, so once again, not outlandish, factual. And let's be real, you lot have all said far more stupid shit than I have, I might have to start taking note of every incorrect comment so I have an excuse to constantly harass people on here, seems like it's considered acceptable.

Saying that Wallace wouldn't start an origin last year wasn't outlandish, it was the prevailing thought amongst Broncos fans. Also, Milford was obese at the start of the season by definition, so once again,vnot outlandish, factual. And let's be real, you lot have all said far more stupid shit than I have, I might have to start taking note of every incorrect comment so I have an excuse to constantly harass people on here, seems like it's considered acceptable.

I don't think that was the prevailing thought amongst Broncos fans.

Saying that Wallace wouldn't start an origin last year wasn't outlandish, it was the prevailing thought amongst Broncos fans. Also, Milford was obese at the start of the season by definition, so once again, not outlandish, factual. And let's be real, you lot have all said far more stupid shit than I have, I might have to start taking note of every incorrect comment so I have an excuse to constantly harass people on here, seems like it's considered acceptable.
Just chill

Going to a game and watching him from 40+ metres away and making the call that he is obese doesn't make it fact.

I also find the second bolded bit a bit funny..

Anyway, this whole Wallace stuff is over. The teams been selected, he wasn't selected. Let's move on.

Seriously you idiots have taken this Milf is fat thing wayyy over the top

I don't think that was the prevailing thought amongst Broncos fans.

Backing UB here, Wallace was a class A plodder, good for a dropped ball, a penalty, then back to the pine. It was only midway through last year that he improved, and it took more than just a few of us by surprise. I'd like to think the appropriation of head gear had him channelling a concussed Dallas Johnson.

Backing UB here, Wallace was a class A plodder, good for a dropped ball, a penalty, then back to the pine. It was only midway through last year that he improved, and it took more than just a few of us by surprise. I'd like to think the appropriation of head gear had him channelling a concussed Dallas Johnson.

But it still wasn't the prevailing thought. That's why there was the outlandish comment and the whole putting it into a sig thing.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • mitch222
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • Justwin
  • Broncojim
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BRC088
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • The Don
  • Dash
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.