CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

The Squad is out:

David Warner, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh (capt), Glenn Maxwell, Tim David, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

Josh Inglis, Ashton Agar, Cameron Green, Nathan Ellis

Looks good to me. It's a shame about JFM but with Stoinis hitting form it's hard to leave any of the top 7 out for him, and they may not rotate any of those 7 guys for the whole tournament so the keeper and bowling backups make sense.

Interesting question posed on cricinfo, does this mean we’ve see. The last of Smith in limited overs for Australia? He won’t make the next WC in ODI you’d think and with JFM coming through in T20, can’t see him making a comeback in this format either.

I wonder if they might give him a retirement match in the home summer. Also wonder how long he’ll go on for in tests, it’s kind of all come very abruptly potentially. I wonder if he’s just wanting to get to 10k runs and then call it a day.

Thought Bartlett might’ve had a shot after his Heat season and being a CA contracted player now

lol he is now the IPL record holder for most fifties scored in under 20 balls (3) and he has played 7 games total

Travis Head for 89* off 30 and he and his opening partner chased down 167 in 9.4 overs at a run rate over 17. Unreal.

Johan Botha appointed Bulls and Heat coach.

Seccombe was sacked it turns out and will now work for the Renegades as General Performance manager.

Here win the comp, thanks. Now get lost. Nice work Bulls.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.