Graham Murray - R.I.P

Yeah my dad just texted me. RIP

That's a bit of a shock TBH everyone at Wynnum who knew him said he was a top bloke. It's always sad to lose goo ppl.

Is this serious or not googled the topic and didn't find anything.

It's serious, he's suffered a couple of heart attacks over the last couple of years, this one he didn't recover from, big loss, he was the best man at my Dad's first wedding, he's devastated.

Very sorry to hear he was our sports award dinner in 2009 and spoke to us the Rugby League guys he was a great guy. As a proud NSW fan with him being a former coach I express my condolences to him and his family.

Apparently he is still alive but his life support has been switched off. That is what is on twitter anyway.

pete badel@badds762m
Update: graham murray has had life support switched off and pronounced brain dead but has not officially passed away

Gutting news. I knew he was crook, but this still comes as a bit of a shock.

My thoughts are with his family.

I haven't heard anyone say a bad word about him. Seemed a genuinely nice man, and gave so much to the game.

To clarify gents, he isn't actually "dead" however he has been pronounced brain dead and his life support has been turned off. A true servant of the game and by all reports a good person. Condolences to his family.

This makes me genuinely sad, I always had a soft spot for Murray, he seemed like a genuinely nice person. My thoughts are with his family.

That sucks. I always had a lot of respect for him and doesn't get enough credit for the Roosters 2002 premiership and also turning the Cowboys around from absolute shit to contenders.

That sucks. I always had a lot of respect for him and doesn't get enough credit for the Roosters 2002 premiership and also turning the Cowboys around from absolute **** to contenders.

Ricky Stuart was the Roosters coach in 2002 but Murray helped build that team and got the Roosters to the grand final in 2000.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.