I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
XpChdb3.gif

Aw Hellll yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2015 NRL Grand Final - Broncos vs. Cowboys - The derby comes to Sydney

Not enough to dominate them in SOO, kick them in the guts in the NRL as well.

Best result. I wouldn't even be as upset if we lost (we'd still win the next year).

Our defence on the left will have to play to the best of their capabilities. Reed can't be getting caught out like he was against the Roosters.

I'm positive Bennett is going to come up with the right plan though. He has against the Cowboys, and especially against the Roosters (swing attack from right to left to expose their right edge, and inside passes through the middle to expose their aggressive forwards). I doubt the same plan will work again against the Cowboys, but he can come up with something new for sure.

Milford just needs to control Morgan and we should be sweet.

**** YEAH QUEENSLAND

GET THAT INTO YA BLUE *****

DO YOU BLUE ***** EVEN FUCKIN FOOTBALL MUCH?

BUT.....

.....Morgan running off JT straight at Reed and Milf. Only going to be one winner there....

Broncos need 3 guys coming to training this week. Milf, Reed and Oates..and they need to stand in a sandpit practicing tackling a 100kg guy that can do 40m in 4.5 sec.

We only beat them two games ago. We know how, plus the Cows are more worn out than they were then.

The Question is . Do NQ have another up tempo game in them. That game was slow in comparison to what they'll encounter next week.

I got chills opening this thread.

XpChdb3.gif

Aw Hellll yeah.

Not enough to dominate them in SOO, kick them in the guts in the NRL as well.

**** YEAH QUEENSLAND

GET THAT INTO YA BLUE ****S

DO YOU BLUE ****S EVEN ****IN FOOTBALL MUCH?

BUT.....

.....Morgan running off JT straight at Reed and Milf. Only going to be one winner there....

Broncos need 3 guys coming to training this week. Milf, Reed and Oates..and they need to stand in a sandpit practicing tackling a 100kg guy that can do 40m in 4.5 sec.

You guys are so far of the mark it isn't funny. I can tell you with 100% certainty that 95% of Sydney fans would rather see the Broncos or Cowboys lift the trophy than another Sydney club. They have far bigger heated rivalries with each other than any interstate team.

Considering the price a lot of us are paying to get there, I couldn't give a rats who we were playing or who would be the better team to lose to.

Losing is not an option at this stage.

Well cows tonight can rest assured that they have 1 point more in them than us.. :O

On the other side of the coin, they've just played 3 big games in a row and looked a little fragile at times. Made plenty of errors and have a lot of travelling this week and some niggling injuries to boot.

Meanwhile Broncos are already getting deep tissue massages at the local spa watching the game with a brandy in hand and giving cheers to the all QLD GF!.

But let's say we turn up over confident and make a mess of the game. We still get to watch the little bros from up north lift the shield and no doubt we will be back next year.

Happy nrl 2015 everyone. What a sensational season!!

Blair will destroy Thurston yet again.

I don't think we will turn up over confident, Bennett will have them well grounded and prepared for what's ahead. Still the Cowboys can win and while I will be disappointed for us I will be happy for them because it will be a huge boost to the game up north.

Not sure how to feel about the Cows as an opponent, it's hard for me to hate on them. I hope we win but if not happy to see JT lead his team to a win.

The girlfriend goes for the cowboys. We're going to the game. No matter who wins I'll end up on the couch. Hopefully in my premiers 2015 shirt

I am awfully superstitious... [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] or another admin, can we edit the thread title so it is consistent with the format of all pre-game thread titles we've had this season.

This is serious business.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • ivanhungryjak
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wild Horse
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bongo
  • bb_gun
  • Manlyman
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.