Grand final judiciary

Say it with me. Future immortals. Dynasty. They're good footballers but even better blokes.
MV5BOTQ2N2I5MDgtODA0NC00M2NmLWIyNzAtNjNlYTQxYWQ4ZTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NDg2Mzg@._V1_UY268_CR79,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

it has nothing to do with Slater/Melb hate ...

Slater blatantly broke a rule, that any other week of the year would cost him a multiple week suspension.

and it's not like what he did is a "minor" offense ... especially after what happened to Akerman.

Righto my mistake. Every opinion on bhq is impartial and nothing to do with Storm and or Slater hate.

The Akerman shoulder charge was the exact reason why the rule was bought in .
Front on collisions with 2 bodies colliding, absolutely no resemblance to the Slater tackle.

I haven't said it isnt a shoulder charge btw all I've said is there is an argument to be made and there is.

Feki backed himself to beat Slater down the line and realised he was covered so slowed down, Slater is still at full pace and no way can pull out.

If anyone thinks it was possible for him to adjust in some way you have either never been in that situation on the field or never played at all.

Most people against Slater are assuming he always intended to produce a shoulder charge, this may be correct but it is unprovable .
Slater had too assume Feki was going for the corner so positiond himself for that, Feki slows down Slater adjusts and makes contact a metre or two earlier than he expected .

Last edited:
He'll got off but they need to make it look legit and so it will go a while.

There is more excitement surrounding the decision on Slater then the actual Grand Final, sad.

He'll got off but they need to make it look legit and so it will go a while.
Just reading the broadcast of it and this is exactly it, it reads like he is fucked but you know he will be right.

Last edited:
The longer this goes you suspect the worse it is for Billy. Appears as though they are going through all three questions that were asked of them

:buenrollo:

The preferential treatment the purple scum get in this competition will never not be a disgrace, and it discredits the comps legitimacy.

Is there anything that club can't get away with? Who is playing in the AFL Grand Final? I need a new sport to watch

Is there anything that club can't get away with? Who is playing in the AFL Grand Final? I need a new sport to watch
Collingwood Pies and West Coast Eagles, shapes to be a cracker

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Old Mate
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Lozza
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.