RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
widely known by channel 9 and 10. Sports limited also reporting it. A possible 1 million transfer fee for his 2 remaining years. To be announced next week after 10 day cooling off period. Negative justin hodges will retire. Will have finished barba and kennedys contracts.

What is Sports Limited?

Please no. I can never cheer for that chump.

I like him as a player and he seems pretty level headed and does not come across like some egotistical loudmouth (Mundane ) That said his services are not required at the Broncos although if he were cheap enough I would let him come as back up ...like that's going to happen

Is this even a rumour, there's nothing anywhere else online

I can't see it happening, but if it did it would explain why Johnson decided to stay at the Rabbits despite being very vocal about wanting to play fullback and turning down big money to do it at the Roosters. Plus if it did happen a lot of forums would go into meltdown, it would be hilarious to watch.

There's no way there is any truth to this or it would be all over the net! There is no talk about this anywhere and even Inglis said 6 weeks ago this rumour was BS!

Obvious troll is obvious

Unbelievable. Fantastic signing. He can play anywhere 1-6. You guys clearly don't see that importance. It means we now have a bench utility if Kikorima, Parcell, Jikorima, Taylor & Waddell are injured. Inglis for #14!

We might get him this time, apparently we're heading into an el nino so it should be nice and dry.

The only club that is stupid enough to pay a 1 million dollar transfer for a player like GI is the Sharkies.

The only club that is stupid enough to pay a 1 million dollar transfer for a player like GI is the Sharkies.

The Warriors would beg to differ.

This is the guy that said Papalli would be a Bronco this year. Good one mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ozzball
  • Mr Fourex
  • heartly87
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosAlways
  • Astro
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Midean
  • Tim K
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.