NEWS Haas martyred

Articles in both major Sydney papers that the NRL are looking favourably at letting Flanagan come back early.
**** **** ****. He's the bloke I really wanted to lead Brisbane. I'm happy with KW but would have been stoked with Flanagan. Don't give a **** about sins from many years ago. He's paid the price and like all others, entitled to a second chance and the opportunity to make amends.

**** **** ****. He's the bloke I really wanted to lead Brisbane. I'm happy with KW but would have been stoked with Flanagan. Don't give a **** about sins from many years ago. He's paid the price and like all others, entitled to a second chance and the opportunity to make amends.

I don't think Izzy gets a second chance in the NRL. Seems a bit hypocritical if true.

Haas swears he'll cut back on the shandy:

“I’ve gone to see the police officers involved and apologised for my conduct. I’ve also spent time with police watching the video of what I did that night. It has reinforced how poor my behaviour was and that really hit home for me. In the aftermath of the incident, Haas has also taken the drastic step of implementing a self-imposed booze ban. I’ve spoken to my family about that and I will be taking some time off alcohol. I shouldn’t even be drinking it. I know it’s the wrong thing to do especially with my faith. I’ll learn from this mistake and work hard to be a better person in the future.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Wasnt really that many years ago though was it.

You just want the broncos to be the Sharks

Flanigan (doesn't deserve his name spelt correctly) is a shit stain! Correction a shit stain is better, at least you can tell which way to put you undies on with a shit stain. (Yellow spots at the front, Brown stripes at the back)

Flanagan (doesn't deserve his name spelt correctly) is a premiership winning shit stain! Correction a shit stain is better, at least I can tell which way I put my undies on with a shit stain. (Yellow spots at the front, Brown stripes at the back)
All fixed for you.
Compared to Bellamy, he's a saint yet so so many on here would love Bellamy in Brisbane. Anyway, I'd love Flanagan here.

All fixed for you.
Compared to Bellamy, he's a saint yet so so many on here would love Bellamy in Brisbane. Anyway, I'd love Flanagan here.
Tanks butt i doo no howl two Spel. 🤓

All fixed for you.
Bell end and Flagon of peptides are both not welcome at the Broncos in my book!

Last edited:
All fixed for you.
You don’t really think this do you? They’re both fuckwits who have done terrible things for this game and way more similar than you’re obviously willing to admit.

You don’t really think this do you? They’re both fuckwits who have done terrible things for this game and way more similar than you’re obviously willing to admit.
Mmmm, I think Bellamy was the far greater sinner but I can understand why others feel antsy about Flanagan too. There's room for everyone on the Opinion Train.

Mmmm, I think Bellamy was the far greater sinner but I can understand why others feel antsy about Flanagan too. There's room for everyone on the Opinion Train.
If it is true that players were unaware of what was being put in them at the Sharks, wouldn’t secretly injecting substances into athletes without their knowledge be far worse than introducing the chicken wing?

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.