VOTE If Walters is the wrong man for the job?

Who should be our coach if Walters is gone

• Total voters
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Then who does BHQ think should replace him? Personally I think we should let him build his team and give him half of next season to prove himself. But what are the better (realistic) options?

Ideal: Bellamy
Ideal mixed with realism: Flanagan
Most likely: Walters/Green/Henjack/Stone

Cmon mate, this question isnt even viable yet. So many things in play and to be executed on that it is plain and simply impossible to answer this question.
Kind of my point, but there's a lot of talk about it and I'd like answers regarding who could possibly replace him, if anyone has to.

Why no Bellamy on your list....?

I've refrained from picking anyone out of "respect" to our current coach. Maybe a bit too soon to be even asking this question though.

Are we really trying to give a coach 6 months to turn a wooden spoon team around who had no cap space to work with in the first year?
Some people think it's justified because we're on the bottom of the ladder (which we aren't because of the bye) mid season, personally I think it's a joke to even entertain the idea atm

Are we really trying to give a coach 6 months to turn a wooden spoon team around who had no cap space to work with in the first year?
Jesus, learn to read.

To those saying he should be sacked (not me), who would they have to come in instead? It's that simple

Edit: haha sackded

I totally support giving KW until mid 2022 but in the hypothetical world I'd vote for Flanagan all day long to finish off 22 and into 23. Of course that scenario is extremely unlikely and let's hope the question needs no answer.

Really can’t think of anyone else that I’d want or is available at this point.

If we get the spoon he should be gone he said he could get this team in the top 8

Sacking Kevvie before the end of next season would be a huge mistake. It essentially puts us back to square one of the rebuild again. The team next year is going to be so different to this one, we at least need to give him next season before we move on.

People who are saying he should be sacked if we get the spoon are part of the problem. We have a bottom 2 roster on paper, we deserve to be at the bottom. The rebuild was always going to come at the cost of results in the short-term.

No way he gets sacked this year, doesn't make any sense even for the Broncs of the past few years. He needs at least most of next season... Should be a relatively good prospect as the Broncs are by definition very close to rock bottom or should be .. and have potentially large upsides in their fortunes just due to being so horrible at the moment.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Johnny92
  • Ozired
  • thenry
  • Organix
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • mrslong
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.