Illness strikes the camp :(

D

Draught4me

Mar 13, 2008
OMG ! Let's hope it spurs them on to an even greater victory !!!

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews ... fault.aspx

The Queensland Origin camp has been struck by a stomach virus which has hit several players including Nate Myles and Dallas Johnson.

Team doctor Roy Saunders confirmed on Wednesday morning that several players were receiving medication for a stomach virus.

The ill players have been vomiting and suffering from diarrhoea.

The real concern is that the players will be dehydrated before tonight's game at ANZ Stadium against NSW starting at 8pm AEST.

No back-up players have been brought into camp.

The Maroons wouldn't name all the players but Myles and Johnson have been confirmed as being among those affected.

"The players have got upset stomachs, vomiting and diarrhoea and they're not very well at the moment," Saunders said before the team walk at Parramatta on Wednesday morning.

"We'll monitor them this morning and make some decisions later on this afternoon."

OK, in light of this story, what pieces of commentary do you think they should avoid?

eg: "The ball just squirted out"
"[player] is having a big run"
"He hurls it into the crowd"

Lucky they wear Maroon shorts....won't notice so much.

qld will shit all over nsw. should still be a good game so long as we don't see too many loose carries.

titan4wests said:
qld will shit all over nsw. should still be a good game so long as we don't see too many loose carries.

That right there is exactly what Coxy was talking about...

it might be hard to plug the leaking holes in our defence

The defence certainly stinks down Lockyer's side....

KHUNT is getting dripped on

Will they call it a brute big shit

At least Hunt, Boyd and Thaiday are used to sharing a toilet.

I reckon there could be a big stink.

These puns are getting pretty crap. giving me the shits.

I wonder if when they present the teams on Channel 9 before the game if they'll show the players faeces...I mean, faces?

Bill Harrigan must have brown eyes at the moment...he clearly had to get up and go take a dump hence his really shit decisions.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • Lurker
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • The True King
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.