VOTE In Your opinion who are our most hated Rivals?

Which team is Broncos most hated Rivals?

• Total voters
Let's not forget they hang they honor those Premiership wins* in their lobby. Shameless, not an ounce of regret. Can't count many other teams that have sullied the history books with a big fat cheaty *.

Scumbag organization.

Raiders count 1990 and they got busted well over in 91 when they made the Grand Final again. They were 600k over a 1.5 million dollar cap.

I’ve become a bit ‘bleh’ about The Storm smashing us every time we play them. I’ve become numb to it, so my hatred for them has turned to not caring.

The Cowboys on the other hand, that’s a different story. They beat us once in GF with everything going their way in the last 30 seconds and Golden point and their fans act like they have had this forever dominance over us. The fact is they won one premiership with the game’s best halfback. It is actually a pretty pathetic record.
So they are and always will be my most hated side

Raiders count 1990 and they got busted well over in 91 when they made the Grand Final again. They were 600k over a 1.5 million dollar cap.
Yeah but it wasn’t taken off them so it counts in the record books.

At least hating other teams other than Storm you get a lot of satisfying moments like Cowboys current 2023 season.

Storm ain't given anything for over a decade. Just the best team by a mile, dwarfing any and all including any era Broncos. Their decline will be the most delicious of nectar.

It's hard to hate what you pity, and I guess thats why Storm fans don't hate us.

At least hating other teams other than Storm you get a lot of satisfying moments like Cowboys current 2023 season.

Storm ain't given anything for over a decade. Just the best team by a mile, dwarfing any and all including any era Broncos. Their decline will be the most delicious of nectar.

It's hard to hate what you pity, and I guess thats why Storm fans don't hate us.
I think our 5 premierships in 9 years, is better then there 3 in a decade.

I think our 5 premierships in 9 years, is better then there 3 in a decade.
People forget how far ahead we where in the 90s period, we did have some off seasons but once on we where a wrecking ball and the entire comp was just waiting for the season to end.

I will say though we should of picked up more premierships between 2000 and 2006, you look at our team it was almost the entire QLD team at the time.

Like in 2006 even though we won that year I think Bennett could've done better(in the regular season atleast), we had the best team on paper daylight second, we only had a few players in our best 17 not at rep level, once we actually got firing at the end it was like it was inevitable we would take it all.

I doubt we will see teams with a roster as good as we had back then again.

People forget how far ahead we where in the 90s period, we did have some off seasons but once on we where a wrecking ball and the entire comp was just waiting for the season to end.

I will say though we should of picked up more premierships between 2000 and 2006, you look at our team it was almost the entire QLD team at the time.

Like in 2006 even though we won that year I think Bennett could've done better(in the regular season atleast), we had the best team on paper daylight second, we only had a few players in our best 17 not at rep level, once we actually got firing at the end it was like it was inevitable we would take it all.

I doubt we will see teams with a roster as good as we had back then again.
If I remember correctly, we did have a problem with so many origin players in those days. Start the season of well, but drop off during origin and never really recover.

If I remember correctly, we did have a problem with so many origin players in those days. Start the season of well, but drop off during origin and never really recover.
If only he remembered you can rest players lol.

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

Storm have won their last 23 of 25 against us.

Everyone else is our bitch. At least the Cowboys provide a good spectacle and the games are entertaining.

Storm games they just get to run their own ruck rules. There needs to be some serious analysis on what they do, and how they get away with it.

What's worse about the Storm, is that Brisbane, the spiritual heart of rugby league getting embarrassed by a city that couldn't give two shits

Active Now

• john1420
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • The Strapper
  • jd87
  • Justwin
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Financeguy
  • abashii
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.