VOTE In Your opinion who are our most hated Rivals?

Which team is Broncos most hated Rivals?

• Total voters
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I'll allow 2 votes for those that can't decide but if you have a clear team choose one.

For me it's Storm but Cowboys are getting close, almost to the level of having them equal but Storm still are number 1.

Could see in the future with some more significant games Dolphins coming into the mix, but at current there is no history there.

**** the cows!!

and **** the storm!!

For me if the storm turned to shit and languished down the bottom of the table I would nothing them... they're a good team. Half the comp hate them because they're a good team, but if they were shit no one would really care about them... like coming up against the current tigers.

If the cows languished down the bottom of the table I would fucking love it... they get leg ups galore and whinge about everything. Weak as **** draw every year.

They're a shit team that gets helped every year and are still mediocre

Ditto, both votes for Storm.

Grubbiest grubs to ever lace on boots.

Storm first, daylight second.

Notable mentions Cows and Poosters.

I hate the Storm for being dirty *****. But they aren't really our rivals. Rivals are Redcliffe and North Queensland.

Storm.
seth meyers GIF

I hate the Storm for being dirty *****. But they aren't really our rivals. Rivals are Redcliffe and North Queensland.
2008 finals say what.

Dolphins are locals but there isn't enough history between us to say they are rivals.

It wouldn't let me select all of them.

Storm and Cowboys.

100% the storm. It was only the cowboys for those few seasons after that grand final. The derby was all the rage for the nrl for that period and the games always magically went to extra time or a nail biting finish.

Definitely Storm, though being a child of the 90s and 00s I still hate Manly because of Jamie Lyon and that they always grubbed us. Now, the Cowboys have taken their place to a large extent.

2008 finals say what.

Dolphins are locals but there isn't enough history between us to say they are rivals.
Yeah.....makes no sense whatsoever
even if its based geographically
...what no Titans hate?

Never hated the storm, they were actually my 2nd favourite team for a while with all those qld greats through the streak.

It would have to be the Cowboys for me. Have hated them more and more ever since Turstan retired.

Also always happy to beat the Roosters and Penrith (but they're not really "rivals").

Never hated the storm, they were actually my 2nd favourite team for a while with all those qld greats through the streak.

It would have to be the Cowboys for me. Have hated them more and more ever since Turstan retired.

Also always happy to beat the Roosters and Penrith (but they're not really "rivals").

You've changed man, you've changed...actually you probably haven't but any Broncs fan who doesn't hate the Storm is weird. They live in our heads and it will take decades to undo it...if indeed it ever starts that we actually win one every so often.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Inside pass
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.