RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats good..still others jesse..i have good convo today in regards to both of these boys..and G.I is a certainty for 2017

What have you ever said except for criticism? Nothing and thats all your good for. I remember the dce stuff well..yes dugan wanted to come to broncos, also ferguson sitting down with us
Thurston, Farah and Marshall were all articles.

A bit of bipartisan gamesmanship might be on here.

Broncs/souffs teleconference lowballing him with the same offer :laugh:

"Stay at the Titans and look like an absolute gronk, or accept less - neither of us are willing to pay overs"

Give the kid a break guys.

Daniel/Riley. We all appreciate your enthusiasm, but let's pull it back a bit mate.

Suddenly it's become Ancestry.com in here.

On topic, this combined with DCE proves how much of a circus player transfers are, more so with how long they take and how much the media still run the game. The problem is the Einsteins at NRLHQ would be loving it because it keeps people talking about the game almost 2 months after the season ended.

GI can stay at Souths. I don't want a 30yo fullback as a new signing year after next, regardless of how good he still may be. At that age, they're a season-at-a-time proposition and no doubt we'd pay overs and lose some quality players in the form of a Gillett or similar even though we have perfectly good backline talents even if we don't end up with Roberts.

Ideal scenario: Roberts comes, Copley stays, Reed goes. Surely Reed's wage + the leftovers from Hodgo/Vidot/Garbutt/Barba/Taylor etc can cover Roberts, Carlin, Timu/ Nicholls and any contracted upgrades to current deals (I wouldn't think there'd be many/much)

Ok... seems like simple requests are not doing the trick.

How about if those requests are backed up by thread bans for those who fail to follow them?

Final warning, or thread bans and forum bans will be a real possibility.

Keep the posts on topic. If it's not about James Roberts, don't post it here. If you want to clear the air, there's a private messaging system, PM the user directly. If you don't want to read the posts, put the user on your ignore list. If you feel someone is doing the wrong thing (trolling, breaking the rules, etc) use the triangle button to report the post and we'll deal with it.

Keep it on topic, no more bickering please. I've cleaned up the thread, let's keep it that way.

If you don't have something new to add, don't post.

Also guys, there's an edit button, use it instead of posting 2-3 posts in a row for no reason.

Last edited:
Sad day for the club and his team mates when a certain junior of 12/13 years is being released for this player. Being played out in media is typical of the clown they will be getting. Everyone talks about players loyalty, well this young lad has been so loyal and has been treated very badly.

Sad day for the club and his team mates when a certain junior of 12/13 years is being released for this player. Being played out in media is typical of the clown they will be getting. Everyone talks about players loyalty, well this young lad has been so loyal and has been treated very badly.

Who are you talking about mate. Who's getting released?

Copley I'd say. Would be sad to see him go. Prefer we lose Reed. Copley is like Ben Hunt...Great team man.

The Broncos are about winning premierships, not hand holding and sentimentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.