Jersey Collection

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
We still need an OL that can protect him.

Not sure if anyone cares on my Souths Jersey collection but I would say I have over 15 jerseys.

Oh I've always wanted to know if Souths fans bought most of the jerseys because a lot of them are pretty similar. They do have a fair few different ones these days though.

I'm going to buy a Wigan Jersey sometime this year. Been a fan of them since ARL '97 I think. I also have a Lakers jersey and a bunch of QLD beach volleyball jerseys.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
There's a few very cool jerseys in between:

ISC Marvel Heroes - NRL Megastore

I wish the Broncos participated more in these specials. I'm sure a club as popular as ours would make a few bucks out of a superhero jersey!

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
There's a few very cool jerseys in between:

ISC Marvel Heroes - NRL Megastore

I wish the Broncos participated more in these specials. I'm sure a club as popular as ours would make a few bucks out of a superhero jersey!

Personally, I think Manly went from having the stupidest jersey last year (at least in terms of colours), to having the best. The colour is still a bit off, but it looks slick. It is also helped by the fact that the Daredevil series was incredible.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I reckon the Broncos could make a super slick Ironman jersey. We have the perfect colours for it.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
They should have a Marcel vs DC round..

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Yeah, come to think of it maybe not.

Only other option is Robin.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Can I just say, I damn sure hhope that heritage jersey they wore on Sunday comes back into stock because that was an amazing one. I fell in love with the classic stripes on the sleeves.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
We could be the 'Bojack Horsemen'.

A horse mask with a robe and boxers. Done.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Can I just say, I damn sure hhope that heritage jersey they wore on Sunday comes back into stock because that was an amazing one. I fell in love with the classic stripes on the sleeves.

Rebel Sport still have stock, as do other retailers I imagine. Grabbed one myself a little while back.

Just the Broncos ''Superstore'' that's out of stock.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I still really want one of those herirage jerseys with the collar, they have worn several times this year.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I want one, but they don't have any 3XL left.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I checked 3 shops and they only seem to have smalls.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Try goodscore.com.au , they may have some.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I checked 3 shops and they only seem to have smalls.

Awesome. That I can fit. I've been eyeing that one off all season. Something about the collar just makes it so much better.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Awesome. That I can fit. I've been eyeing that one off all season. Something about the collar just makes it so much better.

I agree. I fucking hate the collars that ride the neck. I have a large adams apple ffs, please **** off with that shit

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I agree. I fucking hate the collars that ride the neck. I have a large adams apple ffs, please **** off with that shit

I have a couple of mediums that were bought on whims at the stadium store (no smalls at the time) and I have trouble fitting my head through them haha. Also I usually wear a hoodie or something under it because A) Suncorp gets freezing (to me anyway) and B) the collarless normal jerseys look shit on people that aren't footballers

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
I reckon the Broncos could make a super slick Ironman jersey. We have the perfect colours for it.

Wolverine would be better.

I've seen a cool maroon and yellow wolverine picture on the net somewhere.....

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • kat00
  • Volvo Driver
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.