Jordan Kahu

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
This kid deserves so much praise!

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing JH retire right now to get him in the centers. He is an absolute gun.

WB needs to resign him ASAP!

This kid deserves so much praise!

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing JH retire right now to get him in the centers. He is an absolute gun.

WB needs to resign him ASAP!

I think you need to calm down there. He's been pretty solid this year, and dominated last night. Lets give him a year hey?

I think a 2 year deal would be a good start. See if he can finally get some consistent football and show he is over his injury problems.

He's an above average centre/winger, we should definitely re-sign him.

I think you need to calm down there. He's been pretty solid this year, and dominated last night. Lets give him a year hey?

Yeah you've spoken some sense into me. He will be/is good and we need to resign him.

I think Hodgo should seriously consider moving on next season. Love the bloke but he is getting s little left behind this season.

Something I was very impressed with was Wayne's post match presser. He was asked if he'd like to resign Kahu to which he replied (something to the effect of) "yes. We've lost too many good players. I don't want us to lose anymore"

give him a 2 year deal, Hodge I think will retire this year. He is really showing his age at times, was great for QLD though.

I think Hodgo should seriously consider moving on next season. Love the bloke but he is getting s little left behind this season.

Something I was very impressed with was Wayne's post match presser. He was asked if he'd like to resign Kahu to which he replied (something to the effect of) "yes. We've lost too many good players. I don't want us to lose anymore"

Hodges is key to this team, he's definitely not being left behind. Every time we win without him playing a big part time suddenly he should consider retiring.

In key games, I'd take Hodges as first picked in our 1-5.

Hodges' importance to this team should not be underestimated. He is a seasoned veteran with invaluable experience, his mere presence is a boost for us. And though he might not have the speed he once had, he is strong as an ox, has good footwork, and can get a killer offload away when it counts.

Kahu looks very promising. If he can stay injury free and keep working hard, who knows what his potential could be? But he has to work to earn a long term place in this team. Just like Hodges has.

Last edited:
Hodges' importance to this team should not be underestimated. He is a seasoned veteran with invaluable experience, his mere presence is a boost for us. And though he might not have the speed he once had, he is strong as an ox, has good footwork, and can get a killer offload away when it counts.

Kahu looks very promising. If he can stay injury free and keep working hard, who knows what his potential could be? But he has to work to earn a long term place in this team. Just like Hodges has.
Great post!

This. These young guys have got nothing on Hodges being in this team. I have no doubt they feel the same way, and I'm sure they are prepared to learn off Hodges until it's time for him to move on.

You know you're going well when all people have left to complain about is hodges... Kahu looks good, the fact he can kick goals is a bonus... Seems to strike 8/10 pretty well

And given his knee problems plus only being a part-time kicker, you'd have to think he'll only get better too.

He has a strange routine with his kicking.

Don't misunderstand me. Hodges still has a lot to offer but he is starting to be less effective. Last year he didn't look like slowing down at all but he is noticeably on a decline now. He still gets first pick in my team at the moment.

I'll have both. I agree Hodges still gives the side something special. So, if Hodges gets injured (always likely) Kahu takes over, and when Hodges calls it a day. I think Kahu is a class player still finding his real form and is comfortable at FB, centre or wing and possibly in the halves if needed. He can kick goals. He's a real asset to the side. He's a keeper for mine and as much as I am a great Copley fan, I'd take Kahu over Copley (or Reed) if it came to that.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Allo
  • TimWhatley
  • Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • whykickamoocow
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • broncs30
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.