THE COACH Kevin Walters

I never think about you.

The fact you took me off ignore to tell me that betrays your true feelings...

Famous People Celebrity GIF by PBS SoCal

Reports in today that Kevvie is on the verge of signing an upgrade / extension.

the reports are that he'll sign a new 3 year contract that includes an upgrade for this year and next year and add an extra year for the 2026 season

Reports in today that Kevvie is on the verge of signing an upgrade / extension.

the reports are that he'll sign a new 3 year contract that includes an upgrade for this year and next year and add an extra year for the 2026 season
Great work Dave, Kevy deserves it. He's come in and proven all the haters wrong, been the best thing to happen to the broncos since Barber left.

Personally, I would have waited until the end of the season. I would want to see how he gets the team to respond to the GF heartbreak before upgrading any deal, we all know what happened last time.

Broncos obviously feel differently, though.

Personally, I would have waited until the end of the season. I would want to see how he gets the team to respond to the GF heartbreak before upgrading any deal, we all know what happened last time.

Broncos obviously feel differently, though.

absolutely we do.

last time BHQ questioned his re-signing, he responded to the worst fade in NRL history (where we missed the finals), by not only making the finals but coming within 2 points of taking down the best team of the modern era in the GF.

absolutely we do.

last time BHQ questioned his re-signing, he responded to the worst fade in NRL history (where we missed the finals), by not only making the finals but coming within 2 points of taking down the best team of the modern era in the GF.

Missing the finals doesn't even come close to comparing to losing a GF in the way they did.

I haven't seen anything to make me think that he has regressed the boys aren't interested in playing for him, if anything it just highlights that just because you make 1 GF doesn't automatically pen you in to do it again. Injuries can happen and usually do happen, to have a bunch at the same time is crippling to your chances, fortunately it's happened at the start of the year and we can probably string a few together and make up for it later.

I'm not completely convinced we won't beat the Cowboys either, we still have some very good players out there and a few looking to prove a point.

Stability is good. He has shown enough to stop having people doubt him. Look it could go pear shaped but so it could with any coach, no matter how unlikely.

Sometimes you have to show a bit of faith and Kevvie has earned that, good on him and I am happy to have him locked up.

In NRL era league, confidence and trust is everything for stability(given how easy the media crucifies everything). I have no doubt this was strategically released to show faith and motivate the whole club ahead of time.

Given the injuries and squad changes from last year, i'm guessing this is an injection into the arm. Losing to the cowboys this week could send the season into a spiral. Top 4 really hinges on the next 2 weeks.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.