THE COACH Kevin Walters

Already did that we are 6th 😁 and She is currently 12th 🥱 I am top cat for now

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

What a fucking legend Kev is. To take the club from rock bottom and an absolute basket case to top of the pile in just a couple of years is one of the best coaching feats you'll see. Not only has he got us back to the top, he's set us up to succeed for a fucking long time. Some good coaches out there but he's as good as any of them.

Yep. Agree with everything. The best thing about kevy coaching is the broncos look like the broncos again from the 90s. They are playing the same exciting attack, hard working effort in defence that was the cornerstone of the team. That and just having fun. Blokes like Alf and kevy were the life of the party and they have brought that happy go lucky culture to the playing group.

If you look at the side that played that rabbitohs game. It's markedly different to the one that dusted the raiders last night. That's all kev

Kev not even being in discussions around coach of the year last year is a disgrace.

It’s why I’m not mad about Baker getting a run. Kev has proven already in his short stint that he gets the best out of players (if they buy in). Palasia, Arthurs, Billy, Jensen all played well above their pay grade.

Kev not even being in discussions around coach of the year last year is a disgrace.

It’s why I’m not mad about Baker getting a run. Kev has proven already in his short stint that he gets the best out of players (if they buy in). Palasia, Arthurs, Billy, Jensen all played well above their pay grade.

Kevvie was in coach of the year discussions.

Huh? He was one of three nominees and pretty much every article leading up to it spoke of Kevvie, Cleary and Webster as the potential winners.

Huh? He was one of three nominees and pretty much every article leading up to it spoke of Kevvie, Cleary and Webster as the potential winners.
…I meant discussions about how he won coach of the year lol

Oh come on, I'm not even trying to be subtle here. Just put one up so I can then do mine.
1. Walters
2. Bellamy
3. Cleary
4. Bennet
5. Webster
6. Fitzgibbon
7. Robinson
8. Stuart
9. Flanagan
10. Ciraldo
11. Siebold
12. Arthur
13. JD
14. O'Brien
15. Payton
16. Hasler
17. Marshall (small sample size)

Obvious bias for Kev but I think you could have top 4 in any order

1. Bellamy
2. Cleary
3. Walters
4. Bennett
5. Webster
6. Stuart
7. Robinson
8. Flanagan

9. Arthur
10. Fitzgibbon

11. Hasler
12. Payton
13. Ciraldo
14. Siebold

15. Marshall (unproven)
16. Demetriou
17. O'Brien

Oh come on, I'm not even trying to be subtle here. Just put one up so I can then do mine.
Alright well how about the below as a starting point... some are hard because sample size is small and quality of squads varies... someone like Fitzgibbon has been underwhelming to me... sharks have been gifted soft draws for like 3yrs straight now and he's got a pretty decent squad to work with, but he hasn't won a finals game as yet.

1 Cleary
2 Bellamy
3 Webster
4 Kevvie
5 Bennett
6 Robinson
7 Flanagan
8 Seibs
9 Arthur
10 Fitzgibbon
11 Ricky
12 Dessie
13 Payten
14 Ciraldo
15 Demetriou
16 AOB
17 Benji

Active Now

• Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Dee
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.