OFFICIAL Kevvie Gets a Two Year Extension

Never get how people have such a bad time with Kayo.

mine works flawlessly every time on phone, Apple TV, desktop - everything
Count me in with the folks who NEVER have a problem streaming Kayo. If you have a decent internet service it's flawless. My internet is far from great, but it's good enough. I had too many outages on HFC so I moved to 4g, and I live down the bottom of a small hill and don't have great coverage but it's still good enough. I'm only getting 15-20 on an Ookla speedtest but it's more than enough to get my Kayo on :)

I think it's a bit expensive when compared to Netflix etc. but it's hugely cheaper than Foxtel with the sports package, so I'm all in.

Save a few bucks by cancelling over Nov-Feb :)

Count me in with the folks who NEVER have a problem streaming Kayo. If you have a decent internet service it's flawless. My internet is far from great, but it's good enough. I had too many outages on HFC so I moved to 4g, and I live down the bottom of a small hill and don't have great coverage but it's still good enough. I'm only getting 15-20 on an Ookla speedtest but it's more than enough to get my Kayo on :)

I think it's a bit expensive when compared to Netflix etc. but it's hugely cheaper than Foxtel with the sports package, so I'm all in.

Save a few bucks by cancelling over Nov-Feb :)
Livestreaming is far more sensitive than VOD services like Netflix so poor quality Internet connections (speed does not matter here as long as it's above 15-20 at a minimum) are exposed.

Literally never had a problem with Kayo and I'm a day 1 subscriber across multiple TVs, phones, tablets, computers and even when I'm on the road on 4G.

You can tick box 3 and 4 for me as well. Absolutely hopeless tech support when I had login problems last year. If they wer a serious company they would refund me the last 3-6 months tbh.
You probably didnt deserve a refund

How do you watch weekend games then?
Foxtel Now.

Had AussieBB cranked up to the 250/20 plan to try and overcome Kayo’s shit buffering and SD quality stream.

Signed up for Foxtel Now. Wound back Aussie BB to 75/20 plan.

$129 - AussieBB + $25 Kayo. $154 a month.

$89 - AussieBB + $54 Foxtel Now. $143 a month.

Foxtel Now has been flawless all the way through and provided a 4K stream all weekend with no issue at all.

Livestreaming is far more sensitive than VOD services like Netflix so poor quality Internet connections (speed does not matter here as long as it's above 15-20 at a minimum) are exposed.

Literally never had a problem with Kayo and I'm a day 1 subscriber across multiple TVs, phones, tablets, computers and even when I'm on the road on 4G.
Kayo struggles to provide a 720p stream.

Foxtel Now provides a 4K stream.

Same livestream…

Kayo’s service is junk.

Kayo doesn’t work overseas, even with a VPN… very frustrating. They tech-ed themselves out of a customer

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • HarryAllan7
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.