OFFICIAL Kevvie Gets a Two Year Extension

Now we're six months in, I think we can say Kevvie did a damn good job of preparing the team during the preseason. Fair to say second best in the comp after Wayne, who massively outperformed all expectations. We've passed the proactive phase with flying colours. In my opinion, Kevvie earned his two year extension on this alone.

But now, we're entering the start of a new phase where every team is studying every other team, and adjusting their play accordingly. This is the reactive phase, where tactics start to overtake fitness and effort. Where the smart coaches shine, and where we ultimately fell apart last year.

Kevvie has yet to prove himself here.

Kevvie did pretty well in this phase last year, not sure that argument stands. The issue now is what happens in the back end, how does Kevvie work it so we don’t fall off a cliff again.

Was just reading thorn is under pressure at the reds,ppl calling to sack him.
You think it would be worth while finding a position for him on the coaching staff if that happens?

depends on why he is getting the sack I suppose.

Kinda irks me the union is on 9. You would think they would show some form of loyalty to rl.

Pfff, as if. Nine cares about one thing and that's money. They couldn't give a shit if it comes from the lowest bidder.

Kinda irks me the union is on 9. You would think they would show some form of loyalty to rl.
They only have 1 NRL game for Friday and it's the second game, Rugby is mostly paywalled by Stan which is owned by 9, this is probably their most hyped up game of the year since it's on FTA lmao.

They play it on Saturday night. I scrapped my Kayo because sometimes it is rubbish stream and more frustrating than not watching the game at all.

a national comp should have a game on fta on Saturday night, just like the afl. They seem to know what’s up.

They play it on Saturday night. I scrapped my Kayo because sometimes it is rubbish stream and more frustrating than not watching the game at all.

a national comp should have a game on fta on Saturday night, just like the afl. They seem to know what’s up.
Me last night, when I cancelled it for good.

Kayo can eat a massive bowl of phallic shaped objects…

IMG 1548

Never get how people have such a bad time with Kayo.

mine works flawlessly every time on phone, Apple TV, desktop - everything

Never get how people have such a bad time with Kayo.

mine works flawlessly every time on phone, Apple TV, desktop - everything
You probably live beneath a phone tower? Enjoy your Brain disease?

You probably live beneath a phone tower? Enjoy your Brain disease?

Not even close, granted I do live close-ish to the city. but I can also stream it fine at work where hardly anyone else can get regular call coverage inside (lots of concrete and metal block it)

Still on 4G from a 4 year old phone

I hear sailor on the radio last night being pretty negative about kev getting an upgrade.

More or less saying kev has proven nothing and just look what happened at end of last year. to prove his point.

Not sure if he is right or not but just odd that most ppl in media are saying its probbaly a good move as it gives the broncos players stability to know what coaching stufff will be for next few years. he is one of the only few saying broncos should not have done it.

Wonder if hes a little peeved kev has not picked his son or he is just not holding punches and giving his honest opinion
I need to add to this I forgot to say it at the time but I was listening to Triple M when he said this, Wendell was also massively against Sharks signing Hynes for that deal which to me just says he doesn't know what he is talking about lol, I don't think he has any personal feelings against Kevvie on the matter, because he would know his son can't be picked till after round 10 anyway.

That said from what I saw from Tristan in the Trials surely he plays some games for us later in the year as a Fullback or Half(I honestly thought he was above Madden as a Half from what I saw, he seems to understand the dominant half role better), I would bet the house this is the club he wished he could play for when he was a junior.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • ettybay
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.