LOLZ @ NSW Origin "fans"

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Tickets $30.
When you get a ticket you can get a jersey for $70.
If you buy one ticket you get 100 free.

If you actually show up you'll get life membership to the NSWRL.

If you actually know 2 of the players in the team you become CEO of the NSWRL.

If you show passion (ie, euphoria at victory, devastation at defeat), you'll be taken to a) the loony bin or b) drug rehab.

NSW - no idea. None of them. No passion. No heart. Nothing.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Some of them are alright.

Just kidding, they're all wankers icon_thumbs_u

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
At the decider last season i was surrounded by NSW supporters. Folau scored off that bomb and i went mental and they all looked at me like i was possessed or something!

They are shit fans.

Pedestal fans make more noise.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
NSWelshman suck, they are the worst supporters ever, they have no heart and no passion.

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Origin in NSW is the ultimate bandwagon event. Of course they only care when they win because they love rubbing it in people's faces. When they lose they can just shrug their shoulders and say "who cares? I hate league. When are the Wallabies/Socceroos playing next?"

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

I agree, the NSW fans I know don't take the losses nearly as hard as I take Maroons loses and to me thats a good indicator.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Gymp said:
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

I agree, the NSW fans I know don't take the losses nearly as hard as I take Maroons loses and to me thats a good indicator.

Maybe they're getting used to it. :D

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Oh but Coxy, remember ANZ Stadium is bigger than Suncorp Stadium, so it is harder to fill despite there being 2.5 million more people in Sydney :roll: [icon_lol1.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The Gymp said:
ningnangnong said:

[icon_lol1.

although if a nsw fan has been living in qld long enough they start to get passionate about winning, but secretly wish they were maroon fans.

nsw fans are lame.

in fact, nsw is lame.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I love the fact that they apparently don't care about origin when they lose but when they win they can't shut up about it. Part time supporters!

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
when midge and i went to game 1 last year, we were not taunted once, despite being in full maroon getups after a loss. That shows how pathetic their supporters are!

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
Lolz. Just because you're all a bunch of beer drinking QLD bogans, that doesn't automatically make you more passionate!

Yeah, what makes us more passionate is we make more than an effort to get to games and actually show emotion over the results.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Scotty said:
The Rock said:
Lolz. Just because you're all a bunch of beer drinking QLD bogans, that doesn't automatically make you more passionate!

Yeah, what makes us more passionate is we make more than an effort to get to games and actually show emotion over the results.
+1

A qlders year is RUINED by a loss at State of Origin. Thank the Good Lord we haven't had that feeling in 3 years. I never want to go back there to that dark place. A NSWelshman doesn't know the feeling [icon_non

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Sorry. I'm going to for the first time in my life back Rocky and all other idiots from NSW.

Everyone of them I've met have been no less passionate than a Queenslander. NSW is no different. They have their bandwagon jumpers, as do QLD.

They get especially upset that their team continues to be shit at the hands of the selectors, and the fact that their definition of 'talent' is generally not worthy to be the stench seeping out of the dirty laundry basket in the QLD dressing rooms.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Really? I know plenty of New south Welshmen who surprisingly lose interest in league all of a sudden around origin time... if they win however, Woah! They turn into the worlds biggest blues fan.

I do realise you aren't like that Rocky, you stand by your team and good on ya for that... but your fellow New South Welshmen are often complete tosspots about it.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
How many years you been supporting the Blues now? And how many did you support the Maroons?

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Scdeac
  • MrRobot
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • IceWorks
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.