Maccas attack

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
I was wondering if anyone with the technical nous, time and interest could actually examine Maccas pass (or perhaps more accurately overall time from heel strike to receiver) speed compared to other hookers so we can put the question to bed? Not sure if can be done easily re measuring distances on screen and angles.

Also prob need to account for equivalent types of passing situations (forward running on hard inside 40 vs halfback 10m from tryline).

Maybe vs. a Smith, Granville (as one that got away), an average hooker like Wallace and a poor passer ?Rein. Maybe need to look at a few equal distance passes <5m, 5-10m and >10m.

I think he is slow and puts our attack on a 1 or 2 second time delay which sounds small but can make all the difference but could be wrong. Although might have been a fraction faster this year vs last.

Won't account for less tangible factors such as decision making, threat running from dummy half and support play but somewhere to start.

Appreciate if no one interested. Might be a big ask and I neither have the technical ability or time to learn it.

"I BINGE EAT TO COPE WITH BEN HUNT DROPPING THE GF "

Can milf carry all that maccas with one arm ?

I miss those mystery meat cheeseburgers and chinese splooge ice cream cones.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • KnToad
  • Brocko
  • Manifesto
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Stix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.