Members fan day with Ben Hunt.

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
With the timely news of Ben Hunts deal and the fan day being today. Who here is going? And how do you think the fans will treat him?

Prob just say the media is wrong hes a b4lyfeeee

But agreed hes in a tough spot, doesn't go people will call him a coward etc, if he does he could be subject to abuse.

I'm cut he's leaving but he's done it in the right way and deserves to take an offer like that. He's been more than loyal to us previously. He said being potentially his biggest most important contract yet he wanted to do what was right for him and his family. Still our halfback for one more year. I wouldn't be a complete **** and treat him shitty after all he's done for us

So I'm at the fan day and they are handing out autograph cards with 25 players on them. I assume these are our top tier contracted players.
Arrow, Blair, Boyd, Dodds, Ese'ese, Gillette, Glenn, Hunt, Kahu, Marshall, McCullough, McGuire, Mead, Milford, Moga, K Nikorima, Oates, Ofahengaue, Opacic, TPJ, Pearson, Roberts, Su'a, Thaiday, Waddell.

If youre a member of the club and youre going to abuse Hunt for taking an irrefusable deal at another club you should probably take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and stop acting like a child

What's this got to do with being a member, a fan or anything? He's leaving. **** him.

f706be35-1d32-41d2-ba12-8674e79239a4

Rf2S50a.jpg

24 players, no Roberts. He's gone. Sims will take his place in the top 25 and this will be our 2017 squad.

Top: Jai Arrow, David Mead, Tautau Moga, Joe Ofahengaue, Tom Opacic, Tevita Pangai Jr, Jonus Pearson, Jaydn Su'A, Josh McGuire, Andrew McCullough, Jordan Kahu

Middle: Adam Blair, Darius Boyd, Mitchell Dodds, Corey Oates, Herman Ese'ese, Matt Gillett, Alex Glenn, Ben Hunt, Benji Marshall, Travis Waddell

Front: Kodi Nikorima, Anthony Milford, Sam Thaiday

Last edited:
Hunt is here but not sure about Roberts. One of my daughters said she saw him but no one ever believes her.
Milford looks fitter than I have seen him. Opacic said he won't be ready for the first couple of rounds.

Yeah no surprise about Opacic, I didn't expect him right back in the early rounds of 2017.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.