Membership Merch

Looks like the only inclusion I get is the $20 voucher. Anyone know if they've been sent out yet?

The merch packs had to be ordered when renewing.

I went with the hat and poncho packs.

The merch packs had to be ordered when renewing.

I went with the hat and poncho packs.

You can still order them even if you’ve already renewed.

On the main page for the membership section, just click on the three bars in the top left corner and click on Member Benefits & Inclusions and in the drop down menu click on Inclusions.

You can order a membership pack.

@Dash they have already been sent out, but you can still order one if you didn’t order one when you bought your membership.

You can still order them even if you’ve already renewed.

On the main page for the membership section, just click on the three bars in the top left corner and click on Member Benefits & Inclusions and in the drop down menu click on Inclusions.

You can order a membership pack.

@Dash they have already been sent out, but you can still order one if you didn’t order one when you bought your membership.
Sorry, I meant the $20 voucher. I can't an email with it, was wondering if I'd lost it or it hadn't been sent yet.

Sorry, I meant the $20 voucher. I can't an email with it, was wondering if I'd lost it or it hadn't been sent yet.

Ah my bad.

Did you do a Flexi membership or a full season? If you’re full season, I’m pretty sure it will be emailed to you when you receive your membership card. It’s all digital this year.

If you’re a Flexi, you will receive a code that you can use when getting tickets for a game, I think it would still be emailed to you when you receive that code.

I could be wrong, so it’s probably best to give the member hotline a call.

Merch packs are separately ordered with ticketed members. It’s probably some part due to how they recognised member revenue and part reduction of waste.

IMO they should include it by default and allow you to opt out if the member doesn’t want the stuff

Merch packs are separately ordered with ticketed members. It’s probably some part due to how they recognised member revenue and part reduction of waste.

IMO they should include it by default and allow you to opt out if the member doesn’t want the stuff

it originally got started as a way to reduce the losses during COVID.

probably kept it because it's a good way to make a few extra $$

it originally got started as a way to reduce the losses during COVID.

probably kept it because it's a good way to make a few extra $$

Tbh the $40 is probably fair and reasonable for what’s in the swag this year. $20 for a hat isn’t unreasonable and another $10-15 for the rest

Tbh the $40 is probably fair and reasonable for what’s in the swag this year. $20 for a hat isn’t unreasonable and another $10-15 for the rest

just a quick look at the website and the hat alone is $40

also checked the "whats your team" store they charge $39.99 for a cap

just a quick look at the website and the hat alone is $40

also checked the "whats your team" store they charge $39.99 for a cap

Well, there you go. $40 for the merch add on for those with seats isn’t too bad at all then

Anyone know when the actual season tickets will be sent out?
I know they are going digital but I have paid extra to get the plastic card. Don't know when it's due to be sent.

**** no after all my hard work. But what's the godamn chances of that sort of thing happening

I paid almost $1200 for two seats and the Broncs couldn’t find it in them to sling a couple members caps. Appallingly.

I paid almost $1200 for two seats and the Broncs couldn’t find it in them to sling a couple members caps. Appallingly.

You paid Suncorp for some seats. For an extra $40 you also could’ve gotten a cap 🤣

Yeah it sucks , hope next year is different

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • MrRobot
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • Scorchie
  • Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Astro
  • Manofoneway
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manifesto
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.