Million $ Milford.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
I don't think his defense is any worse than Lockyer's was at Milf's age. He is deceptively strong, has taken his game to the next level, including his kicking, which has markedly improved.
He's worth every cent you'd offer any player in the game.

yep spot on.. is he worth $1mill, is he worth $10 or a zillion? i dunno im not an agent or an analyst...

he's damn well worth as much as any sumbitch playing the the code right now.

will he get close to that? who knows, but i doubt he would at the broncos plus considering the cap rises should be keeping talent and maintaining larger talent pools and raising minimum contracts.. not neccessarily super leagueing the bitch and shooting top tier contracts into galacticos stratosphere

That's a lot of negativity for a Broncos fa.... oh.

haha yep exactly. hope fih invites this one to dinner

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
I think we do have the fastest 2 players in oates and Roberts

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Lets hope fans and the media bandwagon dont jump on him the minute he has an "off" game. The players should be paid more than most are. No problems with the decent cap rise that is pending.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Dude why the sarcasm ?? Don't understand your point? You saying oates doesn't have good pace??

Not saying that at all, in fact I'm saying Reed and McCullough are faster than people give them credit for.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Not saying that at all, in fact I'm saying Reed and McCullough are faster than people give them credit for.
I've seen Reed get run down by Refs. He's not even close to fast. Pretty sure most of the forwards could take him for speed.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I've seen Reed get run down by Refs. He's not even close to fast. Pretty sure most of the forwards could take him for speed.

Cool, but that doesn't explain how he outruns other players over 30-40 metres. Also a lot of players get run down by refs, they're quick as ****.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The closest Reed will get to a million is if he gets on the hot-seat.

Back to the superstar, hopefully the NRL helps out and offers him a blank cheque. What an ornament to the game, the speed, the skills and the character - Mal would never undermine Kev, but I'd have no problem throwing him onto the bench for the ANZAC test.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
[MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] don't you think he has a lotto win in him?

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• ethanjoker9
  • Dee
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.