Mitchell Dodds return

Good news ... The more competition for spots we have the better.... and he was going well before his injury

Looks like Dodds will be returning soon. Great news Error Page

One of the best technical defenders I have seen. Always hits extremely hard. Hopefully he hasn't lost any of that timing.

Ended up needing a second round of surgery a few months after the first due to a very rare infection in the knee. Was pretty serious from all reports.

I rate him higher than Hala and Wallace for sure.

For sure. And as [MENTION=8517]Smokin' Joe[/MENTION] said, great defender. A hard hitter is what we need, hopefully he gets a chance to show his wares this year in first grade, show Bennett that he's more than up to being Broncos' enforcer, and we don't need any of his entourage.

I was glad I got his autograph at the fan day.

I've always rated him. Unfortunately, he just hasn't had the best of luck in terms of injuries. Hopefully that changes and we get to see him reach his potential.

Glad to see him on the way back. He always seemed to me to be one of those players who just toil away quietly without getting headlines but every club needs a couple.

A bit like Stagg used to be.

Hopefully he signs on for next year. He is the type of prop Bennett manages to get the best out of. He really turned the corner in his play just before he got injured last year. Always been good in defence but he started to make a good charges with ball in hand.

Totally agreed, I like him a lot and hope he gets some game time. He could definitely be part of what we're lacking at the moment.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.