Mundine wants the broncos to sign ferguson! Thoughts?

All class this bloke, a real shame he won't be at the club :laugh:

Wonder what the sentence will be?

If he is sentenced to some jail time he will most likely appeal. That is a pretty disgusting thing to do in a public place even when you're with your partner.

He won't get jail time. The justice system in Western countries don't punish those in the public eye. He'll get a slap on the wrist and told to shut up.

NRL should ban the scumbag.

It's understood the 24-year-old will have to undergo a mental health assessment before sentencing. He was accused of putting his hand up the dress of a woman and touching her.

Pulling the insanity card! Fucking scum.

I bet he gets no jail time, despite deserving it, I would be so overjoyed if he got 6 months jail or something.

Agree, he'll get a slap on the wrist, and the only lesson he'll learn is that once again, if you have talents that people with money want to exploit, you'll get a free ride every time. It would be fantastic if he gets any time, even a month, where Uncle Mundine isn't paying his bills and he gets cuddled to sleep by a bloke that calls him Belinda.

chances are though that even if it was a nobody, this charge wouldn't carry a jail term, suspended sentence at worst.

but i do think it is likely that that he will be de-registered for a season, given whats happened to players in the past, like Carney.

chances are though that even if it was a nobody, this charge wouldn't carry a jail term, suspended sentence at worst.

but i do think it is likely that that he will be de-registered for a season, given whats happened to players in the past, like Carney.

I hope he is but I doubt it

i tend to agree. her story is a little bit dodgy (not in anyway suggesting what he did isn't any less WRONG) but it just adds doubt to who's telling the whole truth.

Simply no. He's just too much trouble.

I did say yes to Dugan but Ferguson is way more trouble. He's just not worth it. I'd rather we focus on Milford and Barba, even if Ferguson has the talent to be the best centre in the game.

Fergo was cleared by the NRL integrity department. If he isn't given jail time (which I doubt will happen) I expect he will be given the green light to resume his Rugby League career.

How can they clear him if he has been found guilty in court, that will do me.

Didn't want him when I first saw Mundine's article goes double now.

Fergo was cleared by the NRL integrity department. If he isn't given jail time (which I doubt will happen) I expect he will be given the green light to resume his Rugby League career.

if it goes to court the integrity unit should go with what the courts decide, because that is obviously a higher standard than the integrity unit

Do you have a link mate?
This presser from the NRL Seems to indicate the opposite.
The National Rugby League has condemned the behaviour of former player Blake Ferguson who was found guilty of indecent assault in a Sydney Court today and who is now awaiting sentence.

Blake is currently unregistered and is not subject to the NRL's rules or sanctions.

"Whether someone is a Rugby League player or not the actions are completely unacceptable and entirely contrary to the values of our fans and the game," NRL Chief Operating Officer, Mr Jim Doyle, said today

"In considering any future application for registration, the NRL is required to form a view as to whether someone is a fit and proper person to be registered as a player.

"Today's ruling would have to be strongly considered if any club at any level of the game was to apply for a registration on his behalf."

The NRL suspended Ferguson earlier this year for repeated alcohol offences. It reserved its position in relation to the indecent assault charges until matters could be determined in court.
NRL position on Blake Ferguson - NRL.com

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.