Name the toughest players by position across the NRL

061ang

BRL Player
Sep 2, 2016
Inspired by the other thread, name the toughest player in each position that you wouldn't want to throw hands with if you were the opposition.

Fullback -
Wing -
Centre -
5/8 -
Halfback -
Prop -
Second Row -
Lock -
Hooker -

Fullback - Josh Dugan for fighting through all of those terrible injuries he gets every single week.
Wing - Jordan Rapana. I imagine he's been punched in the face a lot over the years.
Centre - Michael Jennings. Tough guys king hit people all the time. Just ask them.
5/8 - Josh Reynolds. He obviously has MMA training under his belt. Has a wicked leg kick. Probably owns Tapout shirts
Halfback - Nathan Cleary. That chin is definitely not made of glass. Shaun Johnson with an honorable mention. He would be invisible for ten rounds and throw a knockout punch in the last minute when everyone else is tired.
Prop - Andrew Fifita. At 5'11 and 75kgs I'd be the perfect size for him to pick on.
Second Row - Josh Jackson. Could go 12 rounds with him and win 11 of them but somehow he'd still get the decision.
Lock - David Klemmer. Just look at him. He just screams tough guy. No, he literally screams "I'M A TOUGH GUY"
Hooker - Cameron Smith. You'd go in thinking it was an easy fight then BOOM! Out of nowhere he locks in a fucking Peruvian Neck Tie, forcing you to tap out.

The game is too clean to even know these days. Nobody ever throws them anymore. Hell they brought in a rule this year to stop the players from slapping each other, they can't even give the opposition a good slap. We used to give AFL shit for all the push and shove they used to carry on with, now we are the same.
I'm stuck on fullback....None of them strike me as tough. I suppose Billy Slater with his karate kicks

Can the criteria be changed so that they can be from any era?

Are we talking tough as in the guy would play with a broken leg or tough as in this guy would **** you up in a fight?

Like Webcke was the former but he couldn't fight for shit the few times I saw him in a scrap.

Chambers would be my centre pick. He literally goes out of his way every game against fifita and gallen to pick on them

Chambers would be my centre pick. He literally goes out of his way every game against fifita and gallen to pick on them
But for some reason he won't run at SBurgess

images

The Potential Psycho list:
FB: Josh Dugan (calculated on visible tattos x neck tattoos/teeth)
W: Semi Radradra (dude is Scary AF)
C: Will Chambers (cough Kirisome Auvaa)
HB: Cooper Cronk (the silent type that the neighbours say "he kept to himself, never put a foot wrong....who knew about the 50 bodies in his basement)
H: Damien Cooke vs Nathan Peats
5E: Blake Austin
P: Russel Packer anybody?
L: Nathan Brown

Manu Mau would be the second rower surely

FB GI
Wing Nightingale .
Centre Moga
5/8 JT
Half Maloney
Lock Frizzel
2nd Row Gilllete
Hooker Wallace
Prop Macguire

Bench Bunj , Kahu,Sims , Cooper.

I spewed naming him, but credit where it's due.

Credit then peptide CJC-1295.

But there's nothing tough about that.

This fucking grub put a cheap shot in a tackle on Nate, then got up and threw a couple of sucker punches.

Nate just strolled away.

Much like the grub they are "players "

Can change a football match either way with one play . That takes heart .

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.