NCAA tournament bracket challenge

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Whose keen? I registered for the foxsports.com challenge i suggest y'all do the same.

I do this every year on ESPN.com despite not following the college season anywhere near as closely as I do the NBA. Is Selection Sunday this coming one?

ill do it, even tho i know absolutely nothing about college basketball besides kansas is good and north carolina hates duke.

Selection Sunday is Sunday the 14th of March.

So did anyone else do this? I did one on ESPN.com - I picked the upset of St Mary's over Richmond due to my scientific research based on the fact that Patty Mills played there last year...

Yeah I picked St Mary's in 2 of my brackets. Of my 3 brackets so far i have 2,4 and 6 out of 7.

fenomeno said:
Kansas to win it all.

Or not...

So far I'm doing OK - my final four teams are all still alive (for now) so I'm reasonably happy. I took Duke to win it all just because I like Coach K

Ok, i admit it, I know absolutely nothing about College Basketball and only picked Kansas because Kobe did.

My bracket is on life support with Duke my only live team left with a chance of going to the final four - I was seriously doing well up until the sweet 16...

I got Duke and WV left in my bracket, so hopefully one of them takes it out!

From ESPN.com's competition - this shows how hard it was to pick this year:

1. Out of 4.78 million brackets on ESPN.com, 200 successfully picked the correct Final Four.

2. 304,924 brackets (6.4%) picked Duke to win it all.
224,417 brackets (4.7%) picked West Virginia to win it all.
28,379 brackets (0.59%) picked Michigan State to win it all.
4,568 brackets (0.1%) picked Butler to win it all.

3. 10,212 brackets picked a Duke/MSU championship game.
6,951 brackets picked a WVU/MSU championship game.
1,430 brackets picked a Duke/Butler championship game.
1,664 brackets picked a WVU/Butler championship game.

I finished up coming in 180,456th place out of 4.8 million entries on ESPN.com which wasn't too bad. It's the first time I've picked the eventual winner in about 4 or 5 years of trying

Active Now

• Dash
  • cento
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • lakers133334
  • Robboi_321
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.