New South Wales Vs. Queensland - Match Thread

Slater was so damn good in the 2nd half. He may have the odd brain explosion in him, but if we had any other fullback in the comp we'd have lost that game.

I would just like to thank Ennis for that biff. You made yourself look stupid by hiding behind Snowden and gave QLD the chance to get the lead from 10 out, thank you very much you twit, fucken idiot.

Atleast they can hold their heads a bit higher with a somewhat better performance.

We played ordinary bar 2 or 3 patches of good. The referees were terrible. The Blues threw everything they had at us, grubbiness as well as actually playing decent footy, and we still won. Unbelievable, never say die football.

Instead of being a douchebag grub, Ennis should try tackling. Everytime a forward picked him out they got 4 or 5 more metres, and he was the one who let through Shillo.

SUCK IT YA BLUE *****! GET THAT UP YA!!!!

ningnangnong said:
Slater wins the Wally Lewis medal.

Well deserved IMO, even though I have not watched any of Origin 3 yet.

Go QLD 5 in a row and a whitewash hahah icon_thumbs_u

jarro65 said:
Great performance (again)

Simply put, we played for 80 minutes ... NSW didn't

I wouldn't say that, I thought we played terrible in parts.

Funny thing is they gave everything and it still wasn't enough. Haha losers!

Je$ter said:
jarro65 said:

I hate NSW with a passion, but don't sell them short .... they played pretty well in the second half and probably should've beaten us.

We were extraordinary to keep them out ... Slater is a friggin' freak !!!!!

jarro65 said:
Je$ter said:
jarro65 said:

I hate NSW with a passion, but don't sell them short .... they played pretty well in the second half and probably should've beaten us.

We were extraordinary to keep them out ... Slater is a friggin' freak !!!!!

I'm not I'm saying we played shit in a lot of parts, don't think we put in 80 minute performance.

That save on Watmough was unbelievable by Slater.

Good on ya QLD.
Refs were horrible - What about that Scott "holding down" penalty where he had both his hands in the air?!
Anyway, blues showed what they might be capable of, and hopefully we are in for a great series next year.
And what about that Locky field goal? He is a bloody genius.

Oh and Phil Gould has lost all good will that he has built up in my mind. Absolute bias crap commentary.

I said it before the game and ill say it again Ennis should not be anywhere near a blues jersey again.
He has offered nothing in 3 games and his weekly brain explosion cost his team the game.

Slater is an absolute champion he more than deserves MOM and the Wally Lewis medal, we couldn't of won without him.
Cya Folau you will be missed mate and Lockyer as well if he decides to retire from rep footy.

WOOOOHOOOOO WHITEWASH BABY!!!!!!! 3-0 Suck shit grubby blues. At least they put up a fight though.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.