Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Buzz has said in his Sunday column Walters chances are fading, Green is firming to take over. We are doomed

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Buzz has said in his Sunday column Walters chances are fading, Green is firming to take over. We are doomed

while other articles are the reverse of that. none of the so called journos know anything

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Why are we waiting? Its obviously either Kev or Green. Make a decision and get the coach working on 2021 now.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Walters should be coach. In our current predicament I cannot anyone see how anyone else, other than perhaps Bennett, that can do this job. From his coaching style to the Broncos culture he radiates he has everything we need I cannot comprehend any other choice.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
If green gets the job, i am done with the broncos and nrl. The broncos board, administration and players have made the club a joke and the outright favourtism and inconsistencies of the nrl officials, judiciary and league is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
This is just infuriating, pick a CEO, hire a coach and get Fucking moving. The longer we take the less chances we have to recruit players and to re-sign the ones off contract who may be having second thoughts about their commitment.

Even if Walters can’t get hands on straight away with Origin his assistants can still get work

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Yeah that's all he did... You never struck me as the naieve type. He is a stain on the game
I might be Naieve, don't know what it means.
He's out of the gane for breaking some rules concerning contact and training. You want him banned for life for that? Or is it because he was amongst 35 officials from two codes who were hoodwinked by sports medicine guru, Stephen Dank?

LockyersLeftBoot

LockyersLeftBoot

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2017
He's out of the gane for breaking some rules concerning contact and training. You want him banned for life for that? Or is it because he was amongst 35 officials from two codes who were hoodwinked by sports medicine guru, Stephen Dank?
Naieve? Don't even know her.

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
I fundamentally disagree about the hoodwinking you refer to. It was systemic cheating in my view. He was banned for his role in the peptides. He refused to cooperate with the conditions then he blatantly defied the ban and was shown to be deeply involved in running the recruitment and operations. Blatant disregard for the game and could not cop his penalty. He does not deserve another chance. I know that does not fit your narrative. Lots of PEDS issues in Australian sport and history of it in NRL. He was a coach w ho oversaw the team not just a player. He is even more responsible then the players who were right to be suspended. Cronulla got off light. If you haven't read the legal info that is publicly available I encourage you to do so. You might change your mind.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
If green gets the job, i am done with the broncos and nrl. The board, administration and players have made the club a joke and the outright favourtism and inconsistencies of the officials, judiciary and league is a disgrace.
Gonna be a strange forum when there's like 20 bgoat's running around at the hiring of Green

I'll be one of them btw

Last edited:

Active Now

• Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.