Next Generation Queensland Players

broncospwn said:
Seriously this is just pointless.
What happens in 5+ years is anyones guess, potential superstars could be playing local club footy and no-names could become superstars.

A year is a very long time in rugby league, only need to look at SOO for that, 5+ years is an eternity.

Still, its interesting to see who we have in the game currently that could step up if need be

QUEENSLANDER said:
broncospwn said:
Seriously this is just pointless.
What happens in 5+ years is anyones guess, potential superstars could be playing local club footy and no-names could become superstars.

A year is a very long time in rugby league, only need to look at SOO for that, 5+ years is an eternity.

Still, its interesting to see who we have in the game currently that could step up if need be
Yeah I guess it's good fun but it's ridiculously hard to say who might or might not be in origin in 5+ years.
Reed only made first grade at 22 and he's already looking like a star. As others said Folau will be back by then and he'll only be 26 or so, so will have lots of quality football left in him.

lol at broncospwn.

But commenting on the interwebs who you think the best players are of all time zomg isn't pointless?

No. It's obvious. Justin "God" Hodges is the greatest player to ever play. [icon_razz1

mrslong said:
lol at broncospwn.

But commenting on the interwebs who you think the best players are of all time zomg isn't pointless?

Commenting about who you think the greatest rugby league player of all time is whilst on a league forum... kinda works for me.

Parker > Hodges [icon_razz1

draggx said:
mrslong said:
lol at broncospwn.

Commenting about who you think the greatest rugby league player of all time is whilst on a league forum... kinda works for me.

@mrslong well obviously a rugby league forum is to talk about rugby league, this thread better belongs in a predict the future forum though :P

I <3 Parker but Hodges is clearly the best player to have played the game(don't bring Lockyer into this please :P )

Lol! I'm just saying it all is what it is.

Talking about players now = fun discussion on a forum.
Talking about future players = fun discussion ona forum.

It's all pointless. It's all entertainment.

LOL. Apart from Spwn, whos comments are all valid. Maybe Griffin & big Mal read these forums, in that case. My mistake. It's serious, meaningful business.

mrslong said:
Lol! I'm just saying it all is what it is.

Talking about players now = fun discussion on a forum.
Talking about future players = fun discussion ona forum.

It's all pointless. It's all entertainment.

LOL. Apart from Spwn, whos comments are all valid. Maybe Griffin & big Mal read these forums, in that case. My mistake. It's serious, meaningful business.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. I love how you get fired up

broncospwn said:
draggx said:
mrslong said:
lol at broncospwn.

@mrslong well obviously a rugby league forum is to talk about rugby league, this thread better belongs in a predict the future forum though :P

I <3 Parker but Hodges is clearly the best player to have played the game(don't bring Lockyer into this please :P )
Lockyer is the best player to have ever played the game! [icon_razz1

Porthoz said:
broncospwn said:
draggx said:
mrslong said:
lol at broncospwn.

Lockyer is the best player to have ever played the game! [icon_razz1
Nooooo! Why did you have to go and say that :(
They can be co-gods :)

Both are also current stars so to speak. Jump back on topic. Talk about no bodies.

Now to actually contribute...

Basically the only position I'm really concerned about is centre. Inglis should fill one position up fine but I can't see Tonga lasting much longer and Hodges will be lucky to play one game a series. Nielsen has been 'ok' but will never be a superstar in this arena and simply the other options are risky to say the least. I know as Broncos fans we'll talk up Reed, but his future is in the backrow as far as I can tell. No real Inglis' or Folau's coming through either with the exception of Ipswich junior turned Sydney Rooster Tautau Moga but judging from his stats he has ways to go to be first grade standard let alone Origin standard.

Spose the best selectors could come up with is move Boyd into the centres and call up Nielsen or Vidot and hope for the best.

Hopefully, Folau was always such a sure bet at the back.

That Lewis try isn't scored in past series. Folau eats those bad boys for breakfast. It was a massive game turner IMO.

m1c said:
That Lewis try isn't scored in past series. Folau eats those bad boys for breakfast. It was a massive game turner IMO.

True. Folau wouldn't have stood around waiting for Slater to catch it

Shouldn't have been a try regardless apparently.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • mitch222
  • broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • BRC088
  • Culhwch
  • kiwibronco
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.