GRIDIRON NFL 2023-2024

Should be a fun playoffs, gone are the bad old days of dreading another New England Superbowl and I can just enjoy it.

I'll be cheering on Buffalo. Would rather not see Kansas City, Miami or San Francisco win, but anyone else will be cool.

Pack getting the upset... get the **** in!!!

Was thinking they'd be a chance because our defensive strength is pass defence and Dak has been their go to all year.

Havent seen the game yet, but if they leant into that instead of just running it down our throats then they would be giving us a chance.

Cant wait to watch replay tonight

Been a good wildcard round results wise despite except the chiefs game so far. Hopefully Lions, Bills and Eagles bring it home this week and I will be pleased with the remaining teams as long as someone knocks the chiefs off.

Pack getting the upset... get the **** in!!!

Was thinking they'd be a chance because our defensive strength is pass defence and Dak has been their go to all year.

Havent seen the game yet, but if they leant into that instead of just running it down our throats then they would be giving us a chance.

Cant wait to watch replay tonight
Mate it was such a good game.

IMG 6202

Ergh, so gross, but at least they only beat the Cowboys...

Great to see Detroit win their first playoff game in thirty plus years. And next week they meet whoever wins the cripple fight between Tampa and Philly, so hopefully they can keep it rolling.

Serious question here, does McCarthy lose his job over that fiasco?

Yeah, I'd say so. Jerry has shown uncharacteristic patience to stick with him this long.

Odd to get to the playoffs and get fired... and yet we're still stuck with Dennis Allen.

Stephen A Smith is going to have an absolute field day with Skip tomorrow

Yep, especially with all the caches available currently. TBF he shouldn’t have been hired in the first place.

So with the eagles now bouncing out of the playoffs now, will there be two vacancies for teams that made the playoffs this year? McCarthy & Sirriani are definitely in the hot seat. Its very hard to see them keeping their jobs after such an awful end to their seasons.

Goddamn it, the Chiefs are as boring as the Pats were.

Detroit in the box seat here. Don't mess this up, Jared!

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Griffo
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • heartly87
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.