Nine axes Footy Show? Fatty gorrrn

About time they scrapped it, hopefully they get rid of Beau as well, the show might actually be about footy rather then a bunch of wankers trying to be funny then 5 minuets of footy at the end. Long time coming....

Channel 9 logic:

"It's obvious people aren't watching the footy show because we don't actually talk footy on it and it isn't funny......"

"I know! Let's replace an un-funny ex footy player with a woman who women don't like, is the least funny person on tv, and knows literally nothing about footy!"
I reckon Sterlo is the only decent footy expert on TV at the moment. Mick Ennis is excellent surprisingly enough. Erin is just cringe worthy.

Gary Burns is being brought in to re-vamp the show.

He was one of Kerry Packer's men and was responsible for the creation of the footy show and the Matty Johns show.

Gary Burns is being brought in to re-vamp the show.

He was one of Kerry Packer's men and was responsible for the creation of the footy show and the Matty Johns show.

If 9 were more savvy they would have replaced Fatty with Matthew Johns ages ago and tried to re-invent the show that way.

I thought the idea was to improve the show? Smearing it with more crap won't get rid of the smell.

28423447_2273031952710683_1073677504668822429_o.jpg

If there is one thing I will never miss from Australia, it is that show, just let it go already, it has been rubbish for years.

This isn’t intended to sound sexist but it will. Why the **** is Molan fronting it? She is useless. She may be a fan of an NRL team but that doesn’t make her qualified to cover it.

She was only ever brought on to be a chick foil for Fatty, to try to sell the show as family-friendly and not a boof-head show for blokes.

Sorry to say this, but that’s why the show has gone to shit. By trying to appeal to everyone, it’s a watered-down bore-fest of barely relevant vomit.

I'd take Fatty over all those people in the poster a few posts above.

This isn’t intended to sound sexist but it will. Why the **** is Molan fronting it? She is useless. She may be a fan of an NRL team but that doesn’t make her qualified to cover it.

She was only ever brought on to be a chick foil for Fatty, to try to sell the show as family-friendly and not a boof-head show for blokes.

Sorry to say this, but that’s why the show has gone to shit. By trying to appeal to everyone, it’s a watered-down bore-fest of barely relevant vomit.

Is it sexist if it is true? I mean every man, woman and dog can see that she just really isn't very good and that is nothing to do with her gender or how she looks. Vonny on the other hand, would have been perfect for the role.

Erin Molan is as dumb as dogshit and I don't care who I offend by saying that, it's true.

Might even switch it on once or twice this year, like watching a high speed car crash.

Erin Molan is as dumb as dogshit and I don't care who I offend by saying that, it's true.

Might even switch it on once or twice this year, like watching a high speed car crash.

Don't do it man, why do you need to be reminded of what fingernails on a chalkboard are like?

lol @ Nine.

Molan, Beau, Johns and Girdler. Now there's an all star lineup people will show up for.....

They should call it the Beau show, It's just him being a **** wit for most of the show. I'd say 15% of the show is actually about footy and even that 15% they rush though it so they can get back to their lame skits and what not

Don't do it man, why do you need to be reminded of what fingernails on a chalkboard are like?

If I can handle the livegame threads on BHQ then I can handle.....actually scratch that I gave up on them too.

Still 5 or 10 minutes here or there wouldn't kill me.............would it?

They should call it the Beau show, It's just him being a **** wit for most of the show. I'd say 15% of the show is actually about footy and even that 15% they rush though it so they can get back to their lame skits and what not

You left out the decimal place in 1.5

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • The Strapper
  • Browny
  • porouian
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.