NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 Discussion

No momentum through the ruck is what I am putting it down to.
I agree. Well, that and the fact that they couldn't slow ours down on the other side of the ball. It was definitely excellent work in the middle. It was a pretty complete defensive effort from the Broncos. Even Walsh tackling Sims on the line break was great to see.

Not having to play week 2 feels like watching peasant's fight for scraps.

I want Melbourne to win because I don't give Roosters even a small chance of beating Penrith. Melbourne on their night with the quality in their spine, they can beat anyone.

I want Melbourne to win because I don't give Roosters even a small chance of beating Penrith. Melbourne on their night with the quality in their spine, they can beat anyone.
idk man, that Roosters team on paper is pretty decent though, even with Manu out, it has been disrupted big time from Smith being useless to start the season and Walker having the ACL strain They might be just making up for lost time.

I look at Storm and I feel like maybe Munster is fading a bit this year and he is everything for that team.

Not enough fun is made of the storms mascot…….”storm man” like seriously did a 5 year old choose that?

Kayo not working here either, had to go for 9 now.

I get the feeling Melbourne are cooked and Roosters will get them.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Mister Wright
  • LittleDavey
  • MrMoore
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • The Don
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.