NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 11 Discussion

7075.jpg
john nick - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 9,468

Let the fallout commence, who can we pick from their dead carcass, I'll take a Josh Kerr and a Ravalawa
I'll have a Hunt

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 12,623

I'll have a Hunt
I wish, Shaun amd Benny a side each we'd be instant contenders.

75.jpg
Defence - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 27,139

Let the fallout commence, who can we pick from their dead carcass, I'll take a Josh Kerr and a Ravalawa
Kerrs going to the dolphins.
Wouldn’t mind this though…
Cnk
Dwz
Rts
Montoya
Ravalawa
Tmm
Sj

4619.jpg

Kerrs going to the dolphins.
Wouldn’t mind this though…
Cnk
Dwz
Rts
Montoya
Ravalawa
Tmm
Sj
Does Kerr to the phins mean there's no room for POS's son? That's a dilemma we could work on, get on it Cappy

4619.jpg

Does Kerr to the phins mean there's no room for POS's son? That's a dilemma we could work on, get on it Cappy

O'Sullivan is locked up for a few years, why would a prop forward jeopardise that?

Bit of uproar about Gagai's try vs Titans.

I think the NRL could do with having a segment each week going through the decisions on the weekend, mainly the ones causing a lot of debate and explaining why they were given or not given and quoting the relevant rule.

In this instance, people saw Frizell run at Foran's inside shoulder and make contact so they automatically say obstruction. But it's not quite as simple as that, because when you look at Foran you can tell from his body language that he made a decision to tackle Frizell because he thought he was getting the ball. He's sliding, then he spots Frizell and suddenly he straightens his body, plants his feet and leans down. That's the telltale sign he had made the decision to tackle Frizell. He quickly tries to get out of it once he realizes Frizell isn't getting the ball but by then it was too late.

But all I see on Twitter and from Holbrook is how bad of a decision it was and that Titans were dudded. They weren't.

I think the NRL could do with having a segment each week going through the decisions on the weekend, mainly the ones causing a lot of debate and explaining why they were given or not given and quoting the relevant rule.

In this instance, people saw Frizell run at Foran's inside shoulder and make contact so they automatically say obstruction. But it's not quite as simple as that, because when you look at Foran you can tell from his body language that he made a decision to tackle Frizell because he thought he was getting the ball. He's sliding, then he spots Frizell and suddenly he straightens his body, plants his feet and leans down. That's the telltale sign he had made the decision to tackle Frizell. He quickly tries to get out of it once he realizes Frizell isn't getting the ball but by then it was too late.

But all I see on Twitter and from Holbrook is how bad of a decision it was and that Titans were dudded. They weren't.
The issue is that it's not black and white and it's open to interpretation. In that instance the key is who initiates contact. You can't just smash into somebody's inside shoulder because they have the reflexes of a sloth.

So you might agree with the official in that instance, but another official may have a different take on it.

The issue is that it's not black and white and it's open to interpretation. In that instance the key is who initiates contact. You can't just smash into somebody's inside shoulder because they have the reflexes of a sloth.

So you might agree with the official in that instance, but another official may have a different take on it.
Forans case kinda feels similar to the players that charge to tackle a player going for the high ball but then quickly look at the ball before contact, it looked intentional.

Forans case kinda feels similar to the players that charge to tackle a player going for the high ball but then quickly look at the ball before contact, it looked intentional.
I think he was playing for it as well, it's just a question of whether Frizell took enough of an evasive action. You can't just say smash into him and think it's always going to go your way.

On top of drivers in the tackle, add 'I'm going to arrive half an hour early and smash you off the ball because I'm competing for it' as another issue. It's something I'm surprised teams aren't exploiting more - the attacking team has a major advantage.

Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 1,411

I don’t think they were ever gonna pick Walsh for origin- too many errors in him which is why I’m not fused if he plays us- someone to target.
Yeah except every player gets up to play us for some reason so Walsh will probably have the best game of his life against us

Yeah, that’s a funny one. It’s true that Foran made a bad decision, but then he tries to get out of it at the last minute and is not given an opportunity. I can see both sides.

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 12,632

1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

O'Sullivan is locked up for a few years, why would a prop forward jeopardise that?

Sully's other son is Lodge, needs a new contract now apparently.

J_P - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 4,962

Sully's other son is Lodge, needs a new contract now apparently.
I don't see any way back for him with the way things ended with him...

4619.jpg

I don't see any way back for him with the way things ended with him...
Yeah but I'm trying to find a way for us to end up with Josh Kerr, it's not going well

The NRL do have this.

Annesley does a weekly briefing every Monday on NRL.com

4619.jpg

Yeah but I'm trying to find a way for us to end up with Josh Kerr, it's not going well

Going to be hard for him to end up with you guys since he's signed with the Phins for next year

JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 16,526

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

Going to be hard for him to end up with you guys since he's signed with the Phins for next year

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

Don't take the dream away from him!

Although it's a sad state when the best you can hope for is Josh Kerr.

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 12,634

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
I was thinking Lodge goes to The and we take over Kerr's contract whether he wants to move to NZ or not. POS can make it happen, this is family. Then Kerr leaves mid-season and we pay him to play for the chooks, just Warriors business.

If that doesn't work we'll have to settle for legendary warriors junior Payne Hass. Then all we need is Jordan Riki, pretty good pack, whadya think broncbros

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.