NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 24 Discussion

You know what I liked, the guy in the Bunker, he was actually rational and calm, he explained what he was trying to look at, he didn't rush, he explored all the angles, he stepped you through his process so you understood his reasoning behind his decision.

It was completely opposite to the rushed and paranoid decision making process based on secret discussions between officials in the NRL bunker.................and the commentators left him too it without trying to influence the decision.

The SL bunker absolutely shits all over ours. It was on full display in the World Cup as well.

This is just embarrassing from the bunker.

You could maybe, MAYBE make an argument that Walker wasn't offside. Camera angles can be deceptive and remember it's both feet behind the ball, not the whole body.

However, there is no argument for Mitchell. He was offside and he's the one that contests for the ball and passes it to Walker. Illias doesn't run him onside.

Only way he could then not be offside is if the Dragons player contests for the ball, loses possession and Mitchell is outside 10 metres when that happens. Which doesn't happen.

But the bunker hits "Try Confirmed" and another week we're talking about another howler from the bunker.

How the **** this was not overturned is baffling.

Vlcsnap 2023 08 13 11h28m49s691

Adam Gee...

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

This is just embarrassing from the bunker.

You could maybe, MAYBE make an argument that Walker wasn't offside. Camera angles can be deceptive and remember it's both feet behind the ball, not the whole body.

However, there is no argument for Mitchell. He was offside and he's the one that contests for the ball and passes it to Walker. Illias doesn't run him onside.

Only way he could then not be offside is if the Dragons player contests for the ball, loses possession and Mitchell is outside 10 metres when that happens. Which doesn't happen.

But the bunker hits "Try Confirmed" and another week we're talking about another howler from the bunker.

How the **** this was not overturned is baffling.

View attachment 23480

Adam Gee...

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Where's @Morkel ... I need more lines

The ESL is better in every single way except one, it doesn't have the Brisbane Broncos. Better game, better refs, better commentators, better fans. There is nothing the NRL does better, it is embarrassing.
Do you think on average that SL fans have better teeth than NRL fans?

Hate both of these teams so I'm torn whether its better to have the Storm in the top 4 and hope they play Penrith first round of the finals or go for a Raiders win and knock those Storm farkers out of the top 4.

Is Vossy even watching the game anymore or does he just call the game how he thinks it should play out?

Video clearly shows Coates touching it "Well that's all Wighton isn't it??"

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

The **** was that Rugby ruck shit from Welch? Geez I hate Storm. The ref has already given them a few leg-ups and that challenge was needed. Raiders should be icing their chances, though

Is Vossy even watching the game anymore or does he just call the game how he thinks it should play out?

Video clearly shows Coates touching it "Well that's all Wighton isn't it??"

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
He was giving credit to Raiders getting the ball outwide with three passes like it was some huge play, they went nowhere with it.

Raiders getting opportunities but you can only blow so many of them against a side like the Storm before it comes back to haunt you.

Melbourne getting a roll on here now, another try here and Raiders are really in trouble.

Raiders probably need to muscle up in defense and start bashing them for a bit.

That Raiders player lucky they scored that try, he would have been binned for that

Active Now

• Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.