NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

Another dud game brought to you by the Melbourne Storm

It's just been a Pap's lovefest this game. Hyped.

Brave by the Titans but just outclassed, the scoreline didn't reflect the game.

Des has the makings of a decent team there, it would be good to see them achieving more.

Manu with a Hamstring, surely that's Roosters done for the year now.

Brave by the Titans but just outclassed, the scoreline didn't reflect the game.

Des has the makings of a decent team there, it would be good to see them achieving more.

They just need some defensive resolve, when they win the score is usually something like 32-24, it's not sustainable.

Manu with a Hamstring, surely that's Roosters done for the year now.

The curse worked again.

Made him a Hail Mary SuperCoach captain with all the outs this week

Yeah, I keep telling myself calls like that are just incompetence and not corruption, but that six again (presumably for holding on too long in the tackle - who the hell can ever tell?) on the fifth, with bugger all time on the clock, smelled like a Nick Politis special.

Calling it "corruption" invites a hell of a discussion, but I have NO doubt in my mind the NRL play favorites from a marketing point of view and that message absolutely finds its way to the refs.

They really want both the Sombreros and the Bunnies to be in finals contention next week and anybody who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

I'm only half watching while I wait for the Broncos game, but that Tigers defence was pathetic.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • BroncosMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spoon
  • broncs30
  • vertigo
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • ezpz
  • Bronco bob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • Swordfish
  • Viti
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.