NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Was impressed with Butler, Saitua, Dela, BTK and Hoppa thsarvo.

Mozer is a good one. No kicking licence, mind you, but he is a good one. I don't like the rotation with Paix though, with Mozer going to I guess #13 and Paix taking over....no. Mozer at DH please, Paix can go elsewhere.

Patston a bolter, I really like the look of this bloke.

Humphreys for Manly is a real talent.

Was impressed with Butler, Saitua, Dela, BTK and Hoppa thsarvo.

Mozer is a good one. No kicking licence, mind you, but he is a good one. I don't like the rotation with Paix though, with Mozer going to I guess #13 and Paix taking over....no. Mozer at DH please, Paix can go elsewhere.

Patston a bolter, I really like the look of this bloke.

Humphreys for Manly is a real talent.
Rocks and diamonds from mozer. He's exciting though, I can see he will turn out to be a great first grader. The margins for error are small in the NRL and he's almost there.

Tigers effort been very ordinary the first two trials. Worrying signs.

Oof that is terrible defence from tigers.... but maybe the worst part was Api and Kepaoa giving up on the play.

Both ran past the ball and then just watched as Bird came back through and didn't bother trying to chase down the play

Imagine being a tigers supporter watching this after 2 wooden spoons.
I'd be filthy if I was a tigers fan... hiring of Sheens has actually set them back years and they were already well behind the pack.

That decision also meant they had to double down on the Benji choice, which is surely not the choice the new regime would want to go with.

Gotta feel for Benji as well... has been thrown to the wolves with this appointment

I'd be filthy if I was a tigers fan... hiring of Sheens has actually set them back years and they were already well behind the pack.

That decision also meant they had to double down on the Benji choice, which is surely not the choice the new regime would want to go with.

Gotta feel for Benji as well... has been thrown to the wolves with this appointment
They just have nothing going for them. Look at their halves... holy shite. Forwards are weak, backs are weak... half decent cobbo lite fullback and that's about it.

Still got Lehi coming through at Manly.

Sione is actually the older brother of Albert.

Poor Mrs Hoppa

That’s an insane pedigree though.

There’s even a daughter playing NRLW lmao

So what’s that 5-6 kids playing or have played at least Cup or 1st grade?

I still think there is quite to bit to work with at the Tigers. Unfortunately, I am not sure Benji is the bloke to get them to their best.

I haven't read this whole thread, so not sure it it's been mentioned, but ... by my calculations (and i suck at maths so could be wrong), we're in prime position to take out the pre-season challenge after our win over Manly today. my calculations show that the Raiders would need to beat the Cowgirls by 31 or more to stop us winning the 100k

Top 8
Bottom 8

I haven't read this whole thread, so not sure it it's been mentioned, but ... by my calculations (and i suck at maths so could be wrong), we're in prime position to take out the pre-season challenge after our win over Manly today. my calculations show that the Raiders would need to beat the Cowgirls by 31 or more to stop us winning the 100k

View attachment 26220View attachment 26219
Nah they just need to win with 2 bonus points... which teams have been getting pretty easily. That gets them 14 pts

View attachment 26220View attachment 26219

I'm sure Donuts will appreciate the chance at leaving that money in the pocket of his pants and then putting it through the wash.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.