NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You meant ‘incontinence’, right?

Damn autocorrect ;)
3 different incontinence? Yeah, makes total sense...

38169f937ef4214ae22e09517ef4fa14.gif

Don’t worry he’s already forgotten the conversation that many times

You're a good guy Ports, don't listen to them.

It sounds like Michael Morgan will be playing the rest of the season at fullback.

His value in fantasy just went up if that's the case.

Isn’t this another tactic the storm started

Isn’t this another tactic the storm started

I'm pretty sure Cameron Smith started it.

Then we did it against them in 2016 and Smith had a massive whinge saying it isn't "in the spirit of the game".

I don't see how they can penalise the dummy half. What rule have they broken? Just call it play on and let them risk a turnover trying to pick up the loose ball.

I don't see how they can penalise the dummy half. What rule have they broken? Just call it play on and let them risk a turnover trying to pick up the loose ball.

there has never been a sport in the world that allow the media to play such a big part in the way the game is played ...

the media whinge and the NRL change the rules ... they are just so damn reactionary ...

while i agree that this play should be eliminated, but they aren't doing it because they think it is best for the game ... it is because they are worried what the media will say if they don't.

and in this case they have gone from one extreme to the other ... all they need to do is not penalise the defending team in this scenario, the second teams realise that they won't get a cheap piggyback up the field, this play will stop

You reckon these refs can ref with common sense?

Not really NRL related, but heard that Fonda Metassa died yesterday, was a legend of the game. My granddad used to tell me about him, he claims he was at Lang Park the day he jumped out of the back of an ambulance after being knocked out cold, ran back on to the field and kept playing.

Last edited:
Not really NRL related, but heard that Fonda Metassa died yesterday, was a legend of the game. My granddad used to tell me about him, he claims he was at Lang Park the day he jumped out of the back of an ambulance after being knocked out cold, ran back on to the field and kept playing.

That's bloody old school right there haha. What a record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Bongo
  • Xzei
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.