NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

I think the only way Inglis can play on is if he shifts to the centres.

His fullback days are done.

It's just not a position someone should play with two busted knees that will never fully heal.

But personally, I think he is done regardless.

He should retire.

Agree re Fullback. But he can most certainly prolong his career with a shift fulltime to the centres

Inglis is only 30. He has 3-4 years left in him at least. Maybe a year off from injury will do him the world of good

A healthy Inglis might have 3 years left, but with his knees, I think he's going to destroy one just getting out of his chair.

@Porthoz

Tapine out for a month. Broken finger.

I feel sorry for Inglis tbh

Imagining working your arse off all pre season putting in all that work and to play through immense pain and getting your entire year rubbed out would be crushing.
At least he'll have plenty of time to use his boat...

Hodges had so many injuries during his career, people used to joke he was brought ON to the field on a stretcher..

Adam Reynolds completed a full training session today and remains a chance of returning this weekend.

Torn ACL for Matt Scott
Torn Calf for Lachlan Coote
Broken arm for Antonio Winterstein

If it wasn't for the fact they beat the team I've supported since I was a boy, what a legendary win for the Cowboys.

What's the time frame on those @Unbreakable?

Season?
4-6 Weeks
6-8 Weeks?

Can we get a doctor?

If it wasn't for the fact they beat the team I've supported since I was a boy, what a legendary win for the Cowboys.

What's the time frame on those @Unbreakable?

Season?
4-6 Weeks
6-8 Weeks?

Can we get a doctor?

Definitely season for Scott if it's a torn ACL. The other 2 depend on severity and placement, if it's a completely torn calf off the bone it can be 2-3 months, if it's just a minor tear it may only be 3-4 weeks. If it's a complete break of the forearm, it might be 2-3 months, if it's a minor fracture, maybe only a few weeks.

That's a big blow to NQ. They have Ponga and Bowen in the backs but not much in the forwards. Scott is irreplaceable and origin is looking a huge concern now.

It'll definitely be interesting times ahead for the Cowboys.. I wonder if they'll put Ponga at Fullback or do a complete re-shuffle and put Morgan at Fullback with Hampton slotting in at Five-Eighth..

I imagine the former.

1. Ponga
2. Feldt
3. O'Neill
4. Linnett
5. Bowen
6. Morgan
7. Thurston
8. Bolton
9. Granville
10. Taumalolo
11. Cooper
12. Lowe
13. Fensom

14. Hampton
15. Asiata
16. Hess
17. Kaufusi

Wallace could get that start in the QLD side the way it's going...

Already seeing cope from Cows supporters claiming that Scott and Coote aren't huge losses and that they have the depth to cover them. Losing Scott would be akin to us losing Civo or Webcke back in the day, and Coote takes a load off pressure off JT with his kicking game because Morgan has a horrific boot.

I still think Wallace is wayyy down the order, we'll probably start Napa & Myles or Napa & Lillyman at this rate.

8. Napa
9. Smith (c)
10. Myles
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Papalii
16. Lillyman
17. Cooper? Sims? Bolton?

Korbin Sims could be a chance...mostly cause he's at the Broncos.

Sims will go straight in. Even my missus commented on how good he's been playing.

Hayne (ankle), Don (torn pectorial) and Lawton all injured and we're barely into the second half for the Titans...

Active Now

• cento
  • sooticus
  • Broncorob
  • Lozza
  • NSW stables
  • Aldo
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • BruiserMk1
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.