NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Hoffman has announced his retirement from the NRL at season's end

As much as I hate to say it, if I were Oates, I’d find it hard to say no to Melbourne, they are the only realistic chance he gets at playing second row and they are an amazing side to go to, probably will win it all in Slater and Smith’s last year’s next year.

Blake Ferguson to the Eels on 1.5 mill over three years.

Hmm, where did that come from?
THE Parramatta Eels have signed former Blues State of Origin winger Blake Ferguson on a three-year deal to start next season.
Ferguson will quit the Roosters at the end of the season to sign a $1.5 million contract with the Eels, his fourth club in the NRL following stints at Cronulla, Canberra and the Roosters.
The Roosters star knocked back an offer from the Newcastle Knights to accept Parramatta’s offer.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...l/news-story/bc4149002b99cb5e8d9b7dd13fb2f993

Cartwright to Manly next season according to Chris Garry

Cartwright to Manly next season according to Chris Garry

Manly are probably getting him cheap with the Panthers and Titans both contributing, but it’ll still be too much, as he is the definition of a liability.

However, DCE will now have a new scapegoat to alienate in 2019 when shit goes to shit.

Blake Ferguson to the Eels on 1.5 mill over three years.

Ferguson at his best is a $650k player. Ferguson with hands for feet is a $200k player. At least $500k falls somewhere in between.

Ferguson at his best is a $650k player. Ferguson with hands for feet is a $200k player. At least $500k falls somewhere in between.

Ferguson is quality. It's a good buy. He's chalking up impressive stats.

Ferguson is quality. It's a good buy. He's chalking up impressive stats.

I think so too, he’s been cleaning up in SuperCoach for me. But I just think he’s showing a bit too much Krisnan Inu recently.

I think so too, he’s been cleaning up in SuperCoach for me. But I just think he’s showing a bit too much Krisnan Inu recently.
I forgot Inu existed, so much potential.

I forgot Inu existed, so much potential.

Mixed with so much dumb.

I remember him playing for the Warriors, they were playing against Melbourne essentially at their peak, and the Warriors were one of the few clubs that would worry them at that time. They were holding on to a slender lead, doing all the little things right to not give Melbourne a sniff and frustrate them. Until Inu returns a kick from his own territory and somehow manages to drop it cold with no one even near him, IIRC by holding the ball in one hand and bumping it against his leg as he ran. Melbourne get the ball in prime attacking position, score, and go on to win. He would just do your fucking head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.