NRL Players and family members in hot water

So why would this one player suddenly get a free pass from a "well-known" reporter? Sounds like made up crap to me.

So why would this one player suddenly get a free pass from a "well-known" reporter? Sounds like made up crap to me.

Not sure that he has. According to the Mole, the photo sas passed to his club, so that may be his ‘first strike’ I guess?

Would be hilarious though if it was the dude who backed out of his Mormon mission to try and get a contract with us. Just saying.

FINAL WARNING

NEXT POSTER WHO SPECULATES WHICH PLAYER IS INVOLVED WITHOUT ALSO INCLUDING A VERIFIED SOURCE (MEDIA ONLY - NOT YOUR FRIEND'S FRIEND) WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED FOR 48 HOURS

FINAL WARNING

NEXT POSTER WHO SPECULATES WHICH PLAYER IS INVOLVED WITHOUT ALSO INCLUDING A VERIFIED SOURCE (MEDIA ONLY - NOT YOUR FRIEND'S FRIEND) WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED FOR 48 HOURS
You're so sexy when you're mad ;)
I'm tempted to name a random player just to feel like a badass!

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.